whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We basically removed a poison Ivy forest today, feel sorry for the idiots who didn't believe that poison Ivy comes in vine form that climbs trees they felt cause I was touching it it was ok except Im not allergic to it oh well

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
Micronized ivy vine dust from chain saws will fuk your world up. I was almost hospitalized by it when it got through a hole in my pants leg. All over my thighs, one of the most painful experiences I've ever had.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This was no joke. I was pouring scalding hot water on it because that pain was a better kind. It was terrible.

We basically removed a poison Ivy forest today, feel sorry for the idiots who didn't believe that poison Ivy comes in vine form that climbs trees they felt cause I was touching it it was ok except Im not allergic to it oh well

You are a lucky man not to be allergic to Poison Ivy. I have been to the ER for it a few times. My doctor gave me a proscription to keep in case i get it bad. Little pills that work very well, clears it up in a few days. I stay away from it as much as possible.

You are a lucky man not to be allergic to Poison Ivy. I have been to the ER for it a few times. My doctor gave me a proscription to keep in case i get it bad. Little pills that work very well, clears it up in a few days. I stay away from it as much as possible.
The pills are called prednisone.

Old Bossman used to stick me on the poison ivy jobs because he knew I didn't get it. Entire crew came in covered in rashes, eyes swollen and miserable, not a spot on me. After questioning the rest of the crew to make sure I actually did work, I was on PI patrol.

I don't usually get it. Unless I spike my way up through it, snapping laterals off as I work my short line up.. in the summer wearing a tee shirt. Even then its not too bad. Used to get it worse when I was a tenderfoot. Lol. Just saying.

I think that saw just appeals to the fritter eating, mini cooper driving, tea sipping, crumpet eating kinda treeman. I just wanted a bad ass husky climbing saw (finally). I don't see that ever happening at this rate.

Latest posts

Back