whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad we gots a lil crane never woulda made the turn at the end of this driveway with anything bigger

56" dbh cottonwood 48"@40 feet lost one lead onto neighbors garage

View attachment 349905

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
What size crane, and how much stick ? Looks like the jib in on it. Bet the neighbor was none to happy with your customer about his garage.

What size crane, and how much stick ? Looks like the jib in on it. Bet the neighbor was none to happy with your customer about his garage.

Its a 15 ton 73'tip hight 63 main + 24' jib on it I talked to the neighbor briefly didn't seem to concerned, insurance will cover it plus its a big money neighborhood just glanced the garage had 100 year old clay tile roof on it that got tore up good piece some how kicked back and destroyed the header over the garage door but all the brickwork looked untouched

I am have pole pruning and handsaw working for 2 weeks , I'm so bored that tomorrow I may slit my throat , did however just grab these new earphones and the chipper noise has now been reduced to the sound of a bass drum
yzamy3yh.jpg
tuqadetu.jpg
same muffs I mounted my comm units in. They are a little big but really cut the noise.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Blew a radiator hose in the IH yesterday climbing this mountain on the way to the third job. Got pretty hot before I smelled the antifreeze. She cooled quick on the downhill. Had a friend run over to the dealer and put a couple gallons on my tab. Managed to get the job done and truck back safety. Picked up the hose, a couple clamps and some more antifreeze. Gonna fix that and then go do a half day climbing job (nice wraptor application). Always something to keep it lively.

You know that feeling, when something breaks down, and the helper starts crowding around it, getting in your way while you're trying to figure it out and making stupid suggestions? I ****ing hate that!! Makes me wanna rip their head off and toss them in the bushes. I just take deep breaths and press on these days. Lol.

You know that feeling, when something breaks down, and the helper starts crowding around it, getting in your way while you're trying to figure it out and making stupid suggestions? I ****ing hate that!! Makes me wanna rip their head off and toss them in the bushes. I just take deep breaths and press on these days. Lol.
Ha Hahahahahahhahahahahahah

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did they mention it may have been the "external radiator module" or perhaps you should change your thermostat every year like they do? When's the last time you ran a scan of your motor? Maybe you were overworking the motor because they had a buddy that had the same problem. And don't forget to grease your radiator bearings to avoid this next time.

My helpers drive me nuts with this kind of crap. They talk automotive BS all day and drive away with a complete wreck after work.

Boss called n said storm is coming fold up head in we fold up I check phone nothing around wtf!! So we need to finish tomorrow :( that Buckthorn that is tagged in orange is 16" fyi
I'll grab a stump shot tomorrow for sure

never seen a buckthorn over 12 feet tall. you sure?

Had a wild storm roll in last night. Heavy rain and lightning. Was just about to head out to a residential job when the municipality called and said they had a bit of an emergency. This white pine was right on the corner of a busy highway and another busy main road. It got hit by lightning and there were pieces all over the road and highway. View attachment 350125View attachment 350125 image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 61
Siberian cut on Discovery.

Remember when there were some guys trolling through here looking for guys to go to Siberia. It was a company named RAW tv out of England. I was contacted a bunch of times and did multiple Skype interviews with the producers. I ended up bowing out after looking deeper into the situation. North Korea is doing crazy stuff there. Watch VICE on YouTube
"North Korean labor camps".
The Russians have been in trouble for logging the area. The forest is not sustainable. Trees are extremely old and not renewable. IKEA has been in trouble for accepting the wood.
With the problems were having now with Russia I'm glad I didn't say ok.

took a Oak down with 3 squirrels living in it - the first I met took a leap of faith off a falling branch and fell 50 ft bounced and ran off - the other two were on a leader that got roped out - 1 jumped to the trunk and ran off the other rode it to the ground and ran strait into the deck of the house where the homeowners were sitting watching us work :)

the first one was the funniest thing ever :clap:

Latest posts

Back