whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be able to get those air transfer switches from almost any big truck shop. I have a air transfer switch in my chip truck to switch between the boom and dump feature.

Must've been a long way to the dump. My stump guy has been doing his usual brutalizing on the job we just finished. I'm amazed at the abuse that guys puts that thing through. Its a controlled abuse, I just don't know that I could stand to do it at 55k for the machine.
Ya, i didnt want to take the 40 min to dump so just clammed it in the picker. I took out three dump trailer loads from that stump. I have thought about buying one but my guy treats me good. We did six stumps including that big one and he charged me 500 bucks. It would be one more thing to maintain and pull around.

Ya, i didnt want to take the 40 min to dump so just clammed it in the picker. I took out three dump trailer loads from that stump. I have thought about buying one but my guy treats me good. We did six stumps including that big one and he charged me 500 bucks. It would be one more thing to maintain and pull around.
Yea I'd say he treats you really good. I bet he's a retired guy that just does the stumping to have something to do. Plus you guys are probably fun to hang with. [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4yjy4aju.jpg

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I'd say he treats you really good. I bet he's a retired guy that just does the stumping to have something to do. Plus you guys are probably fun to hang with. [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you know?! He is in his seventies and retired tree guy. He runs a ad in the paper and stays busy and makes good money. Ya, most of the time he sticks around while we clean it up to BS. We have become good friends over the years and fishing buddies. He is the kind of friend if you need someone to talk to he is there and gives good advice.

Snagged a nice running ms192t for $135 with my business partner at a pawn shop on main street in hartford. Man i thought we were gonna die.

Well, the arm is finally back to work. Just a matter of breaking the ice really. Still calling in as much help as I can while it gets back fully, but yanking on pull cords and ****ing some **** up a little. Good as over with now.

Scored a nice couple jobs lately too. One of which is a nice maple @ $2400 that we're gonna kill tomorrow. Yeah, that's right, Sunday.:)

I do not understand the way you and a few others post the amount of money you make. Why?
Can you do over 6k a day? Everyday, all year?, That would be a lot of posting!
Jeff :popcorn:

Nahh, for that kind of money if it keeps a few hundred hours off our beloved ms200t's doing light pruning and such I'm more than satisfied.

I do not understand the way you and a few others post the amount of money you make. Why?
Good question Jeff. But it inevitably leads to the next query of why you're such a ****?

Right. And at that rate I might be able to afford my very own hitch pin minion. Lol.

I swear tough, someone misplaced one the other day, and that **** really did piss me off!!! Lol.

Good question Jeff. But it inevitably leads to the next query of why you're such a ****?

Cuz he caint climb no mo!

It'd tick me off too!

jomoco

Cuz he caint climb no mo!

It'd tick me off too!

jomoco
i'm sure jeff is doing very well on the ground

The same reason rich guys wear 5K watches on their arm but look at their phone to tell the time. Flaunting it.

Latest posts

Back