whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Here's one with one of my goonball brush draggers ruining the gratuitous equipment shot for the day. You all can chuckle on this one, but in a pinch, he gets the brush moving out. And I guess sometimes that's all that really matters, isn't it?:laugh:IMG_20141005_091235_296.jpg

I know wholeheartedly that's there is a fair amount of shittalking/flat out lying about what some guys charge . The market isn't that great and it's saturated but hey I deal with BSers online ad in real life ! Don't much phase me anymore
You mean when people say:"knocked out this 200 ft Hackberry today
1160acfba3f836ac40a92e2f4bf28cf1.jpg
me and 1 groundie! $18k. Only took 75 minutes including drive time"
They Aren't being 100% truthful?

I do between 12/1600 with myself and another guy , sometimes 15/18 but that's only on residential work commercial is never more then 1500 but never under 12 .... Ever but hey not only am living the dream I have people in my house in full time school/college and I am able to still carry it all .

I thought you were living in your chip box, did I miss something?

I was .... It was sobering .. And even if I still was I would still be paying for the same **** .... And the lights and heat in the chip box . So even if I leave I still pay all the bills

Get there and never have met the guy but he is talking to me like he knows me and points out where the tree was i cut down for him last year that i have never seen. I signed him up and told him we will be there in the morning.

I've had that happen a few times, usually it's oh you worked for my neighbor over there and I liked the work you did! Sometimes I try to correct them, sometimes not, never sure what their reaction will be.
Would you cancel any kind of work if you thought you were hiring a referred company and it's not even the right one?:eek:

Lol. Here's one with one of my goonball brush draggers ruining the gratuitous equipment shot for the day. You all can chuckle on this one, but in a pinch, he gets the brush moving out. And I guess sometimes that's all that really matters, isn't it?:laugh:View attachment 372290

You got so much work coming in you have to works Sundays too??? Damn, how much you make on that job again??!!!!

I am acting as a sub contractor for a tree service that I used to work for and we got to our jobsite in charlevoix mi to remove 200 dead ash trees.

Not to bad of a view for the next two weeks.

Attachments

• 20141005_185608.jpg
    20141005_185608.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 27
I am acting as a sub contractor for a tree service that I used to work for and we got to our jobsite in charlevoix mi to remove 200 dead ash trees.

Not to bad of a view for the next two weeks.
In 2 weeks Im going up to a private resort on an island in north WI to do a weeks worth of work for a family friend should be fun!

Latest posts

Back