whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang boys digging to china I recon !!
8a7569a32407381af089618d26d88855.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Hate them Rayco teeth but they look like they work good for you. I put Green teeth on both mine and it is a world of difference.

We had green teeth on it for a while and switched back to the super tooth. Green teeth make to much of a mess with a high hp machine in my opinion. The super teeth are much more durable too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Removed two 90 foot scotch pines this morning. Boss overloaded me with groundies as it was a long drag. The one is 19 , fresh outta lineman school supposably, and is getting awful mouthy. I had to tell him to get away from me today. Job went great except for his mouth. I had to work on the chipper when we got back for a while and one of the other foreman tells me that before mouthy left he was in the locker room running his mouth about how I need to watch how I talk to him or he's gonna adjust my attitude. Boss said I can handle it how ever I want but if I'm gonna hit him I gotta be off the clock. I'm pretty levelheaded but I'm getting tired of these young punks that don't have a clue as to how the real world works. Hell when I was his age I didn't think about mouthing off to my superiors. Of course if I did I'd be picking myself up off the ground shortly after. I'm just venting a bit. Think I'll get rid of some energy on the woodpile.

Today I catch one of Juan's First Choice Tree Care's Muchachos trying to lift a pole saw off one of our trucks in the parking lot at Cici's pizza. He put it back quick and got in their truck and locked the doors. I can't stand a thief.

Removed two 90 foot scotch pines this morning. Boss overloaded me with groundies as it was a long drag. The one is 19 , fresh outta lineman school supposably, and is getting awful mouthy. I had to tell him to get away from me today. Job went great except for his mouth. I had to work on the chipper when we got back for a while and one of the other foreman tells me that before mouthy left he was in the locker room running his mouth about how I need to watch how I talk to him or he's gonna adjust my attitude. Boss said I can handle it how ever I want but if I'm gonna hit him I gotta be off the clock. I'm pretty levelheaded but I'm getting tired of these young punks that don't have a clue as to how the real world works. Hell when I was his age I didn't think about mouthing off to my superiors. Of course if I did I'd be picking myself up off the ground shortly after. I'm just venting a bit. Think I'll get rid of some energy on the woodpile.

We got one of those. Spends his time with his nose buried up the boss' ass. He's being trained to climb and can't run a rake properly.

This kid can't be trained. He knows everything about everything,except how to work. From up in the tree I caught him standing on top of the chipper trying to warm his feet on the exhaust. Four other groundies busting their asses off so they stayed plenty warm. Got both trees down and he says the wood is to big to carry out and he's gonna cut it smaller. I told him to get chaps on, he tells me he knows what he's doing and grabs my 660 from me. I take it back and grab the piece of wood, toss it on my shoulder and carry it to the chipper. He then tells me that he isn't gonna hurt his back working like a caveman. That's when I told him to get away from me. Everyone else in the company bust their asses off when working with me and they request to be on my crew. I'll just scare the hell out of him I guess and hope he won't collect a paycheck on my job anymore.
I did bust up a ton of wood tonight blowing off steam.

Today I catch one of Juan's First Choice Tree Care's Muchachos trying to lift a pole saw off one of our trucks in the parking lot at Cici's pizza. He put it back quick and got in their truck and locked the doors. I can't stand a thief.

Sorry man, but I don't believe you, or you are a puss,,the way I see it.
Jeff ;)

Latest posts

Back