whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's what I want for my 2007 250xp 1500 hours and no one's jumped on it yet. I'm the original owner and slightly negotiable if you guys know anyone. New machine arrives in January. Don't wanna trade it if someone else can put it to use.
yimg-1119155296-1-275226831_zps76akxqba.jpg
That's a nice chipper. Has a winch too!
A $19,000 US chipper would cost $21,000 Canadian at today's exchange rate.
At $13,000 Canadian, it's equivalent to $10,800 US
I'm sure yours will sell. Could be the wrong time of year.

That's a nice chipper. Has a winch too!
A $19,000 US chipper would cost $21,000 Canadian at today's exchange rate.
At $13,000 Canadian, it's equivalent to $10,800 US
I'm sure yours will sell. Could be the wrong time of year.
Ya I hate to get rid of it. It has never done me wrong but when you bid and are awarded the airport contract if you back out or can't meet requirements you have to pay the difference to the next highest bidder which can be many thousands.

160hp Cummins was the only tier 3 option I could get. Everything else is the new garbage. I wasnt planning on getting one in December but they only had 3 engines left also. About it holding up I wouldn't chip 18" with it all day long even a 1590 bandit will take a beating if you feed it 18" all the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

I seen you were trying to quite smoking try one of these vapor pens. Helped me out alot. Gotta get a good one out of the gates our you'll waste alot of dough.
20141213_175959_zpsg6x9kpyb.jpg

Won the bidding with $13,000
The other two went for $19,000 each.
This one wouldn't start for inspection on the day of the auction. I checked their online report and it said it starts with a boost.
I put it on charge this morning for a few hours and it fired up with no problems. Warmed it up and spun up the disc. Runs smooth.
A local rental company is selling one with 2400hrs for $19,000

Congrats on the new chipper Chuck! Looks like a good machine. Going from the 935 to that will be a huge step! Throw some new knives on it, fresh oil and filters and you will be ready to rock! I got a laugh out of those rental machines for sale on autotrader! They want $25000 for a Vermeer 1230 with 1500 hrs on it!!! Those guys are on glue!

160hp Cummins was the only tier 3 option I could get. Everything else is the new garbage. I wasnt planning on getting one in December but they only had 3 engines left also. About it holding up I wouldn't chip 18" with it all day long even a 1590 bandit will take a beating if you feed it 18" all the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

Where's that dude's hard hat!!?? Omg... what if that log should happen to flip up and attack him!!??:laugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg
probably be a good chipper. terex hasn't owned woodsman long enough to cheapen the product like they have with every other company they have bought up.

probably be a good chipper. terex hasn't owned woodsman long enough to cheapen the product like they have with every other company they have bought up.
Ya I figured I'd give it a shot. I always liked woodsman and a friend of mine became a terex dealer so it was the easiest solution. Been a bandit man for a long time. They are just getting crazy with what they want for chippers anymore. 70k isn't hard to wrap up in one which is nuts everytime I drop that kinda dough on one I look at it and try and figure out were the 70 grand is, have to wonder what it costs to manufacture one.

It better be good we got all the fancy stuff on it. Hydraulic chute,hydraulic deflector, wheel chock holders, cone holder, variable speed infeed and so on. We will see if she stands the test of time.

I don't mind trying stuff out we did the same thing when we chose copma for our kbooms everyone said why would you do that buy an effer.

Ive always had a hard time getting guys to get a class b cdl let alone a class a. I won't touch anything over 10k pounds. Our 2400 sits alot me and one other guy can legally tow it. With the loader on it I think its,around 14k.

The morbark m18rx weighs in around 9800 lbs. It's 10,005 lbs with winch and rear stabilizer jacks
Jared if you have any use for some new snow equipment need a backup spreader or anything let me know. I'm getting out of snow looking at producing high volume firewood. I'm gonna go check out cord king. I have a new salt dog still sitting in the wrapper. I'll let it go just to get it out of my shop we are using it as a table. It's a 2.0 yard v box.

I would like picture of the vbox I have a truck tht needs one. And why order a 18" chipper when that is the exact wood size that you need for a cord king, which BTW eats about a cord an hour so for it to be at all profitable it needs to process almost 100 cords a month . That's going from zero to 100 real quick , you have the material and people that wanna buy it so it pays for itself before it's a rust heap ?

I would like picture of the vbox I have a truck tht needs one. And why order a 18" chipper when that is the exact wood size that you need for a cord king, which BTW eats about a cord an hour so for it to be at all profitable it needs to process almost 100 cords a month . That's going from zero to 100 real quick , you have the material and people that wanna buy it so it pays for itself before it's a rust heap ?

I'm looking at CRD Metal Works. Rapido loco. American made and way less money. Don't need a cab and all that jazz.

I'm looking at CRD Metal Works. Rapido loco. American made and way less money. Don't need a cab and all that jazz.
3/4 cord an hour ! That is not too shabby , I like the anvil box better because when it jams and it will you can basically just reach in and clear it . How much is a lot less ? 50ish

Latest posts

Back