whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I just did my first interview where the guy was actually geeked out of his mind. That lasted about two minutes and he was back in the passengers seat of the Mercedes that was idling in wait. I am so done wasting any extra breath acting interested in people like that. "I just need a chance". Yeah, okay. Beat it.:dizzy:

They called me to get them some bids on removal. 4 hours later it's a lasting asset. Pics here

http://www.historictreecare.com/armillaria-scavenging-quercus-regenerating/

I would sooner starve than to monger fear and bid to remove trees like this.

Work is good for 10 years? I assume that assertion is only good if the tree is still standing. I don't like to scare clients either but I also don't over promise. I saw a structure in one of the pictures, does anyone sleep on that side of the house?

Work is good for 10 years? I assume that assertion is only good if the tree is still standing. I don't like to scare clients either but I also don't over promise. I saw a structure in one of the pictures, does anyone sleep on that side of the house?

With the lower roof and the gravel driveway going right up to that part of the house I would guess that is garage beside that tree.

Well i said the pruning job *probably* would last 10 years. Garage on that side but no difference in pruning assignment if it was a bedroom.

Why would the tree not be there in 10 years? Old Ironsides was made of white oak.

Latest posts

Back