whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I think he's working on some kinda poor geek's generator or something. I mentioned having to leave early yesterday because the chipper battery was cooked. He was all on about these dual batteries he had twinned together in what looked like a tsc plastic truck box. I forget what he was saying.. I just nod and agree when they start with stuff like that. They're the ones that are paying for the experience of having us around.:laugh:

Had the truck and chipper out today driving across the lawns and through the gardens. Lady was impressed I didn't hit anything and, honestly, so was I. You know I park right under every tree I work on?

Got my yearly hair cut, the girl wanted to know why I kept laughing and so do I. I don't know about you guys but that kind of thing terrifies me. I don't know what it is but I get weird sitting in a chair with people moving around behind me, add sharp implements and , well, well I just don't know but I hope I never have to get another hair cut again but my wife was pretty adamant about it. I ignore her for as long as I can but know when its time. You might think she is a saint but I woke up more than once with that woman over me with a razor blade.

Digging through last years papers I found a bill from 811 so I called and said that it used to be free and why should I pay. They told me I could be fined by the labor board up to 500 bucks, I said, "Well, when you put it like that..." The last thing I need is some government agency poking around here.

Lol. I think he's working on some kinda poor geek's generator or something. I mentioned having to leave early yesterday because the chipper battery was cooked. He was all on about these dual batteries he had twinned together in what looked like a tsc plastic truck box. I forget what he was saying.. I just nod and agree when they start with stuff like that. They're the ones that are paying for the experience of having us around.:laugh:

On the roof!? Sounds extreme but it shore looks like there is plenty of room to wheel that truck and chipper right on back there.

More light duty backyard takedowns for the MDS today. Reminds me of old times going out with just the idiots and truck and chipper. I am actually starting to feel alive a little bit again.

Gonna set the boys up with the MDS mini today. Lol,, its called a big ass wheelbarrow. And, man is the white pine sap flowing this time of year!!
You should get your boys a dolly. Way easier and faster than a barrow.

You should get your boys a dolly. Way easier and faster than a barrow.

Looks like I can squeeze the tractor in after all. Wheelbarrow has a flat tire anyway. Lol. Not sure I'm ever gonna get out of that neighborhood down there. Think I picked up another $1300 yesterday, just waiting to hear back. Kinds rainy today, so I'm chilling out. Working the weekend anyway. Needed a break from those two, actually. Lol

Looks like I can squeeze the tractor in after all. Wheelbarrow has a flat tire anyway. Lol. Not sure I'm ever gonna get out of that neighborhood down there. Think I picked up another $1300 yesterday, just waiting to hear back. Kinds rainy today, so I'm chilling out. Working the weekend anyway. Needed a break from those two, actually. Lol
Will you please stop bragging about money. Its really rather unbecoming. Just saying...

Hahaha!

We doing it "trailer gang" style today!
0796fcb60ac0f04205dcd51c6bc66df9.jpg

Dear lord does that bring back bad memories. So glad those days are long over.
Dead wooded a big sycamore today. It has a cavity in one of the leads that I could fit inside and have room to move. Damn is it a big tree.
Seventy and sunny, beautiful day in Ohio

Back