whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainy, crap day today. The new fagola has court anyway. Something about an ex and his kid supposedly. Doesn't look like has balls enough to procreate, but whatever.

So I dropped off the international to have the new (aluminium) tank installed and the oil changed. That and the AC isn't working again (gonna give up on that pretty soon). I'm not even gonna say what this is gonna run me. Whatever. No time to **** around, I'm actually busy for once. And tank went from a drip to a geyser in the matter of a week.

That and the AC isn't working again (gonna give up on that pretty soon).

I'd just leave the AC as it is. I think it's worse to get in and out of the AC on a hot day than it is to just get used to the heat and take breaks in the shade. I feel the opposite about the heater though. If it's zero degrees outside....that heater better work!

Rain day. As long as it ain't snow, it's all good.image.jpg
ran around doing estimates (customers have now come out of hibernation) and paperwork done for insurance co. for some embroidery done to my hand this weekend.

Rain day. As long as it ain't snow, it's all good.View attachment 420286
ran around doing estimates (customers have now come out of hibernation) and paperwork done for insurance co. for some embroidery done to my hand this weekend.

Well now you have gone and done it haven't you? Well I hope you lernt yer lessen and stopped this tree climbing tomfoolery.

Rainy, crap day today. The new fagola has court anyway. Something about an ex and his kid supposedly. Doesn't look like has balls enough to procreate, but whatever.

So I dropped off the international to have the new (aluminium) tank installed and the oil changed. That and the AC isn't working again (gonna give up on that pretty soon). I'm not even gonna say what this is gonna run me. Whatever. No time to **** around, I'm actually busy for once. And tank went from a drip to a geyser in the matter of a week.

ha ha, he said his new guy has court.

The left hand needs be suspicious of what the right hand is up to...esp. when using a 200T one-handed to mark firewood.
Tendons are happy.

Yeah so ever since the weather broke I have been sucking down beers like its my full time job. Right now I am doing Coors light and Guinness and unless my taste buds are damaged from eating to much ***** I have to say the Guinness ain't **** it used to be... the Coors is just because I stopped drinking soda.

Spent the weekend doing EVERYTHING those two women told me to do so I was glad to limp out to my Lazy Boy this morning and start watching Breaking Bad, which is way stupider than SOA. I dunno, maybe around 11 I went to the gime and glowered at the nice folk 45 minutes. Didn't do much of a leg workout because I need a hip. Around 2 I sucked down two cans of " soda" then went to sleep for an hour in the pick up line.

After we got back to the house I touched a couple saws and loaded up for tomorrow when I can forget all about this crazy world and risk my life while, presumably, preforming a valuable task and earning a dollar but we all know neither of the latter has much to do with now don't we? Yeah, don't lie you sick psycho sons of bitches. It shouldn't be to bad and I got the guy to agree to paying my deductible if, by chance, a piece of his neglected ****ed up tree hits the roof. I am only going by the fact that I have never broke out my TIP before, well, we will see.

The left hand needs be suspicious of what the right hand is up to...esp. when using a 200T one-handed to mark firewood.
Tendons are happy.

Marking firewood? Don't they make some kind of wheel that attaches to a can of spray paint for that (if you're that anal)?

At least they must've given you some decent pain killers. Just turn the Christmas lights back on and pretend its still winter!! Lol.

I'm getting erratic and decrepit, and sometimes what I reckon is 16" turns out to be 13-1/2" or 18". horrific variation depending on whether I'm hungry or dessicated, ethanol concentration in bloodstream, etc.
That wheel/paint can deal seems kinda lame. Boring. The paint can itself might be fun, like if there are mice or ants in the woodpile to paint.
My more exciting method = a 15" stick in yer left hand and make a nick with the saw ((in the log)) just as quick as you can.
Speed is everything!!! (cause there is no money in firewood).

Can't you just eyeball it while you're cutting? Seems a lot safer than cutting your hand. I mean...if you've made 15 inch cuts 100,000 times.......which I assume you have.

Eyeball needs frequent recalibration. I can get pretty consistent when bucking wood of the same approximate dia., but when the diameters vary a lot,(in a pile) there tends to be a lotta discrepancy in what 16" is.
Also, when "helpers" are doing the cutting, whether at a job site or at the penal colony (global headquarters of my empire) telling them to "cut stuff 16" usually doesn't turn out very well. Might as well ask them in Swahili.

Latest posts

Back