whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Someone get this shotgun barrel out of my mouth!

Spent the last two days with NC up on Peabody's Hill, NC refused to walk up the hill anymore and bolted around 1:30 today. I suppose you could say we had a gay old time, we didn't break anything, didn't run my fenders into any trees nor let anything loose enough to roll down the hill. Maybe Nc has some pics, I was to damn busy trying to keep up and not break an ankle as he did the climbing and the Murphing while I drove the chipper up and down the hill and up and down the hill and up and down the hill.

So then I spent an hour driving around looking for 21 Spring City Rd and on the phone with the old guy who claimed that was his address, said it was on his mailbox even. Well I was getting pretty ****ing mad and should have just went home considering the old guy called me out to chip some brush but I really wanted to find out where this 21 Spring City Rd was considering the numbers went from 900 to 700. So the old ****er finally meets me at a crossroads and we drive down a little ways to his house AND on one side of his mailbox, in crusty peeling numerals barely discernible, was 824 AND the other side was a bright and shiny 2 between and old decript 8 and 4 that had been ripped to resemble the lower half of a 1.

We pulled into the back, he got out, I put my window down and said, " The box doesn't say 21". With a grin he replied. " What does it say?" I started thinking about the axe I had in the back of my truck and said, " Have a nice life ****o" and shredded his lawn with both rear tires on my way out.

Dusted off the man suit this afternoon. Got the tractor up in the woods on that little gravel road (behind chipper). We're gonna bring the brush down on the forks.View attachment 432127

So if you had to put on the man suit what are you wearing the rest of the time?

I dunno, looked prime for some zip line shenaggians but if you would rather drive yer tractor through the gay parade who am I to judge? I am sure yer quite fetching.

I jess glad I had a couple valium from my dentist cause I haven't been this pissed off in a long time, I think the last time was when I slide down Peabody's Hill backwards and got stuck on top of a bunch of little spruce trees. The lady who lives at the bottom said she was happy I could teach her kids some new swear words.

I normally just go with the dish-rag loin cloth,, but that's just me. Lol.

Its my wife's panties for me.

And while we are on the subject:

A friend of my refers to his truck as the Panty Dropper, he just traded it in for a new F350 and I was thinking of hitting the Goodwill store for panties and festooning his new truck with them. In fact, if I still have the balls to walk into Goodwill and buy a bag of ladies underwear I just might do it in the morning.

da9fdbcde83a5fa316934eecee648ae4.jpg
a4ac4959bae211773d38dfa012973a0d.jpg
dfa88399f53978a6cd99648f8291b4e8.jpg
had a nice little emergency job after the latest monsoon

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No tree to deep?

Back