whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realize you're probably talking about guys like me too. I fully understand. Every year I get more sick of it all. It's just life for us at this point though. What else are we gonna do? What was it you were looking into a while back there, installing satellite dishes, or something? Lol. Yeah, right.

My runaway truck is running pretty good,,,waiting to see if some kinks come up.
In the mean time, I have to deal with security guys on a massive property that do not understand the word 'production',,
I understand they have a job to do, but so do I,,:cool:
Jeff

My runaway truck is running pretty good,,,waiting to see if some kinks come up.
In the mean time, I have to deal with security guys on a massive property that do not understand the word 'production',,
I understand they have a job to do, but so do I,,:cool:
Jeff

Its a sad world where a guy can't run a crew into the ground without somebody bugging him all the time about stupid stuff.

Was off Monday and Tuesday with my kid and her friend, driving those two princesses around and catering to their whims really exacerbated my phrenia. First time I used the A/C in the truck this year but still kept the windows open to lessen my phobia.

Did some single handed sailing today on a highly phototropic white oak about 75 feet I guess. Was using my abandoned srt line to lower a limb but forgot to move the tail of my drt line and had a tussle freeing it but at least I missed the myrtle. I was heading it back from the house from the woodline.

Then got my saw pinched in an undercut as I was bobbing around in the tips but I actually had my handsaw with me so it was no big deal. Whole job took 2 hours, I was able to blow the chips into the woods even.

Thinking I need a new 150' line and maybe go for some of that new thin stuff.

Been sucking down Lite Beer from Miller which is something I thought I would never do and I am a little confused: Are Miller Light and Lite Beer from Miller two different beers? Seems like they are, I mean the cans are different at least.

Tomorrow its supposed to rain so I am gonna haul my flabby beer swillin ass to the gym before I start looking like Daniel Murphy.

Was off Monday and Tuesday with my kid and her friend, driving those two princesses around and catering to their whims really exacerbated my phrenia. First time I used the A/C in the truck this year but still kept the windows open to lessen my phobia.

Did some single handed sailing today on a highly phototropic white oak about 75 feet I guess. Was using my abandoned srt line to lower a limb but forgot to move the tail of my drt line and had a tussle freeing it but at least I missed the myrtle. I was heading it back from the house from the woodline.

Then got my saw pinched in an undercut as I was bobbing around in the tips but I actually had my handsaw with me so it was no big deal. Whole job took 2 hours, I was able to blow the chips into the woods even.

Thinking I need a new 150' line and maybe go for some of that new thin stuff.

Been sucking down Lite Beer from Miller which is something I thought I would never do and I am a little confused: Are Miller Light and Lite Beer from Miller two different beers? Seems like they are, I mean the cans are different at least.

Tomorrow its supposed to rain so I am gonna haul my flabby beer swillin ass to the gym before I start looking like Daniel Murphy.
Same piss, different can

Well, got the trucks loaded and hitched up and geared up my guys getting ready to leave for a 2 1/2 day job when I got a phone call. It was the homeowner saying he'd like to postpone the work until the fall out of fear that I'd displace birds from their nests.
I told him this would **** up my week and he apologized but was firm. So I just pulled my pants up and called my customers until I got one that wouldn't care that I'm calling them at 7:30 in the morning and would let me bump them up.

Well, got the trucks loaded and hitched up and geared up my guys getting ready to leave for a 2 1/2 day job when I got a phone call. It was the homeowner saying he'd like to postpone the work until the fall out of fear that I'd displace birds from their nests.
I told him this would **** up my week and he apologized but was firm. So I just pulled my pants up and called my customers until I got one that wouldn't care that I'm calling them at 7:30 in the morning and would let me bump them up.

That ************ ain't worried bout no ****in birds! He's afeart of paying that big ass tree bill, trying to postpone the agony, still trying to figure how to get it done for fifty ****ing dollars. He's in his house , he don't want to be infiltrated by no tree men working for a living, the sight of something like that would make him sick.

Now as far as scheduling? Listen, I think you are doing something wrong. People should feel lucky you drew their name.

That ************ ain't worried bout no ****in birds! He's afeart of paying that big ass tree bill, trying to postpone the agony, still trying to figure how to get it done for fifty ****ing dollars.

Now as far as scheduling? Listen, I think you are doing something wrong. People should feel lucky you drew their name.

These brass-balled people even called me last week to gimme the ol' "where are you? You told us 2 weeks!"

These brass-balled people even called me last week to gimme the ol' "where are you? You told us 2 weeks!"

You gave the ole," TWO WEEKS! line and now he is power trippin all over you.

I have it down to a science, I say, " Give me SOME time" With my erratic behavior that could mean tomorrow or next ****ing year!

Everything a guy needs to know about this sort of business can be learned watching MONEY PIT.

Latest posts

Back