whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me or Treeman Dan? I won't speak for him, but I am very sick. People keep talking me into climbing their trees for money.

My diagnosis is HUMAN CONDITION. Would you like a prescription for the symptoms? There is only one cure.

I am pretty sure that everyone knows that I know all about crazy so with that being the case...

Interesting,,,:popcorn2:

When you slide the forks under a bloated and dead sweating horse corpse the hair comes off the hide like you are erasing a chalkboard. When you lift the dead and bloated corpse it lets out a queef so vile and perfuse that the puke on the controls of your skid loader pale in comparison and you thank GOD that is winter and the carcass is frozen. Every jolt and bump makes you wretch and heave as the queefing continues in bursts of horror, the smell lodges itself in your olfactory for days and as you look back at the trail of viscous bodily fluids you wonder what its going to be like for you when your time comes.

When you slide the forks under a bloated and dead sweating horse corpse the hair comes off the hide like you are erasing a chalkboard. When you lift the dead and bloated corpse it lets out a queef so vile and perfuse that the puke on the controls of your skid loader pale in comparison and you thank GOD that is winter and the carcass is frozen. Every jolt and bump makes you wretch and heave as the queefing continues in bursts of horror, the smell lodges itself in your olfactory for days and as you look back at the trail of viscous bodily fluids you wonder what its going to be like for you when your time comes.

Man you should see what a human smells like when they been rotting away for a few weeks

Flew into Chicago this morning thinking I'd see no tree to big, couldn't see his boom in the air tho..[emoji100][emoji100]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437143042.530057.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flew into Chicago this morning thinking I'd see no tree to big, couldn't see his boom in the air tho..[emoji100][emoji100]View attachment 436292

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, normally I'm working within minutes of ohare. today I'm about an hour south west

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I was beating on that Strat that Peabody gave me when he called and asked me to dig a hole for his cat. I went up there today with a long spade and a matix and wore myself out in about 3 minutes. The first hole I tried ended up being right on top of a massive boulder. I kept trying to dislodge it because I was sure that not matter where I dug there would have a massive boulder and I was right. I hate being right. I am pretty much always right which is why I am so angry. Well, there is a hole there now, should be able to fit a cat in it. Thank God it wasn't another ****ing horse. Did you ever fork a bloated ****ing horse corpse out of a stall?

I was glad to be outta there ,which I usually am considering Peabody's Hill have ruined many men, so I am told. I ran a few "estimates" today also, one guy gave me 4 brand new road cones from Henkles and McCoy and a log jack. I told the guy I used to have a cant hook but lost it and was glad to have lost it but I took the log jack anyway. I don't know which is worse, and cant hook or a matix.

The one " estimate" I did was a yank job on a couple Alberta Spruce trees from a condo. I CAN'T WAIT til the association gets a load of me hopping the curb and driving on their sidewalks and manicured lawns. **** em! **** em all!

So I love to beat on guitars too, I don't limit myself to chainsaws and women. Locomotive Breath... da duddah da da da dant dant DAH, chicka chicka chick chick CHICK AHH!

One day I was in the Goodwill store looking for used women's underwear and I saw this Fender Twin and I was like, " That is EXCATLY like mine!" Same dust, same missing knobs. Wife was like, " Yeah, can't have that in the house anymore"

Well I was gonna festoon my friend's new truck with the underwear and I guess I can understand where my wife is coming from, I mean the poor girl has been listening to me beat the **** out of Locomotive Breath since nineteen****ingfive.

She has been out of town with the offspring so I have been left to my own devices living of of microwave popcorn, cheap rum and abstract masturbation. Good thing I have another amplifier and a spare high E.

No, I didn't charge for the grave digging.
Mattock don't work here too many rocks on our boulders get u a rock bar mang :)

The secret is put yourself in a room fulla nuts because then your normal:rolleyes:

That is what I am doing here.

Anyway:

More dead horse stuff:

So I drove over that condo lawn, yank those Albertas and stuffed them on my trailer. The one had a trunk about 14 inches diameter. I was thinking about dropping it in my next victim's driveway so I could chip it tomorrow but decided to dump it off at the horse farm rather than deal with it. I was pulling the stuff out and fell on my ass right onto a putrefied horse carcass.

Just my gloved hand got into it, I had to drive home and change my shirt and brush my teeth because I puked as I was scrabbling to get up and kept dry heaving for awhile. I snorted some water up my nose to get the smell out.

I have a couple of Torrey pine tree's to remove in Del Mar on Tuesday, Gotta set up the site on Monday afternoon, big as-s pine's,
No crane access, no good access for anything and Torrey wood is very heavy.
We do have a group of wounded warriors that want the wood for their programs,
I will post post pic's ,,
It was a beautiful day!
Jeff

I have a couple of Torrey pine tree's to remove in Del Mar on Tuesday, Gotta set up the site on Monday afternoon, big as-s pine's,
No crane access, no good access for anything and Torrey wood is very heavy.
We do have a group of wounded warriors that want the wood for their programs,
I will post post pic's ,,
It was a beautiful day!
Jeff
Even with wild fires jumping the freeways and burning vehicles? Sounds real beautiful[emoji1]

So the other front outrigger on my bucket is leaking like a dead horse carcass now. Just a couple months ago I had to replace the cylinder on the other side (at $2800). Hopefully this one just needs to be repacked. Find out Monday. My chip truck has been leaking oil since the lower end rebuild too. Stopped by the dealer the other day to have them take a look. He says its the gasket on the high pressure oil rail or something. Was pleased to find out its still under warranty. That goes in Monday as well. I'm assuming the new tractor won't have any leaks (if it ever gets here). Be nice to have a dry fleet again anyway. Yea.

Oh, and I hate the new guy. Go figure. Lol.

Drank lots of water and cranked up the A/C on the way back to the yard.....its 96° and humid today....i could wring sweat out my undies

Back