whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out doing bids last night and seen this sitting in a field, I dropped a card to see if it were for sale. Love this thing!

dangit i wish you lived closer i cant even get anyone to letter my trucks around here i had 3 guys come out and none of them ever did it or ever showed up i cant even find anyone else to call. the one guys quote was 3200.00 to just letter 4 vehicles and he still didnt show up. the one truck was just the doors.

Doooooood! Ill fly out to u and letter your trucks for $3200! What the hell is wrong with people? Looks like a biz worth looking into in your state lol!

Last edited:
Doooooood! Ill fly out to u and letter your trucks for $3200! What the hell is wrong with people? Looks like a biz worth looking into in your state lol!

Really depends on what you are getting done. Wraps go for around $10 a square foot. Regular Chevy E250 van is around $2500+. I could see a chipper truck go for $4000 if it was a full wrap. People see the prices and freak out. Just take a step back a realize that you have a driving bilboard that 30,000 people a day will see with your logo(give or take depending of course where you live and where you drive). Wraps are warrantied from 3-5 years so you do the math. Once you break it down, it is well worth it. Fractions of a penny for each impression and it only takes one decent job to pay for it.

Just door logos for 3 trucks at $3200, now that is crazy. You should pay around $100-$150 per door/tailgate for a two OR full color logo with atleast a 5 year warranty. That is fair installed pricing.

TC............thats funny as #### right there!!!!! LMFAO

wheres the neon colored earmuffs?.............BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

LXT..................

it's a cdl truck. at the very least she weighs 26,001. 11k. whats wrong with you? lol.

I hadn;t heard anything mentioned about it beeing a cdl required truck[which I doubt],I was just curious about how much it weighs in present form???
How much pressure being put on the COs lawn????????

EDIT: The GVWR decides the CDL requirement,not the empty weight.

Last edited:
Finished up a big job today, finally. Removed 26 big loblolly pines from around a man's house, hauled the wood and ground the stumps. Started it last Thursday, glad its done. I think I'm gonna look for a power broom attachment for my bobcat, my hands are wore out from the endless raking. Big loblollies are like atomic pine cone bombs.

Going outside here in a minute with my brand new foxpro electronic predator call, a coors light, and my 870. There's one fox left that I can't get. Seen him a couple times tho. Killed off three grays and two reds since last weekend, right off my back deck. Called them all in with my old school cassette tape predator call. I think its the most fun I've ever had in my backyard. I've got some kind of weird fox problem going on here this fall, but I think I almost have it fixed. Gonna try the "baby cottontail in distress" sound, he hasn't heard that one yet lol.

sent two of the guys out on a farely easy job to take down two maples my amish buyer had bought. Got a call about an hour in to it from them that they dropped one of them on the HO's barn and lake michigan boat..... After my blood pressure came down from stroke stage i went over and took a look at the damages, looks like the boys are workin for free this week. Or they get a week off, their pick

sent two of the guys out on a farely easy job to take down two maples my amish buyer had bought. Got a call about an hour in to it from them that they dropped one of them on the HO's barn and lake michigan boat..... After my blood pressure came down from stroke stage i went over and took a look at the damages, looks like the boys are workin for free this week. Or they get a week off, their pick

How'd they manage that?

How'd they manage that?

from what i was told he wasnt really paying attention and half arsing it, didnt have any wedges in the tree and cut thru the hinge, tree pinched the bar and it was all over with. The top ran into some pines and sofend the blow but the boat may have some structural damage. The barn roof is dented up and ripped the eve and a light off. Ill get some pics tomorrow

from what i was told he wasnt really paying attention and half arsing it, didnt have any wedges in the tree and cut thru the hinge, tree pinched the bar and it was all over with. The top ran into some pines and sofend the blow but the boat may have some structural damage. The barn roof is dented up and ripped the eve and a light off. Ill get some pics tomorrow

You seem to be handling this very well.....

You seem to be handling this very well.....

well.... That may be do to the fact that i have commenced to drinking heavily and that my insurance adjuster wont be there till tomorrow to let me know how much im getting sqeezed for. I have went almost two years without one single insurance claim and the company reccord is flawless. Maybe im taking it so well because it hasnt sank in yet, or im not even sure what to do. I dont want to fire the guys but they put me in a real bad spot. almost wish i had more experiance in this sort of thing

Eddy, that made me laugh so hard that it brought tears. Thanks, I needed that.

Worked my ass off today. Didn't get off the job site til a half hour after dark. Log truck didn't show up til 4:30 and I had 6 big pines on the ground and cut 16' 6" and waiting. We slung them out of there but still had to work after dark. Stumps and a little more clean up at daylight. On the upshot I got around 40K pound of pine hauled off for $100. That always makes me smile. Dude runs his own saw mill, runs an old pulpwood truck and says he will take pretty much anything I can give him.

What's wrong with u...that equipment is way to nice for mr. Asinine. In you picture the lawn mower could actually cut grass, his can't even do that...

Thats not a lawn mower, its the horizontal hedge trimmer implement , no one would dare try to cut grass with that , they would be afraid of how silly they would look ...

Latest posts

Back