whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took down dead oak today and did some clearing of the roof stuff. That oak was pretty darn dead. made me nervous but we got her. I was able to sneak the top out by dropping it between some trees. i actually ended up getting the top before roping out a few of the lower branches cuz i was so worried about that dead top breaking.I put a pull line in her and It came out and landed nice, just as pretty as pie. I breathed a big sigh of relief and the rest of the day was business as usual.

Removed one half rotten maple, dead wood 2 others. Ground the stump. Neighbor came over before I left and asked me to look at two stumps. I went over and made another $60 bucks in 10 mins. Love it. 1st customer gave me a extra $100 because I cut 2 dead limbs off one of his pines. I told him he didnt have to but he did.

Looked at a 65' locust removal job yesturday evening. Has 3 branches over the house. Not to bad though. Just gotta drop it, customer to clean everything up. My favorite. Gonna have to climb the whole tree cause aint getting the bucket any where close to it.

Busting my a$$ for the big green. Learning a lot and seriously f-ing up a golf course. I am screaming inside my head pretty much daily but keep reminding myself I have goals in mind and need to keep focused. Can't let the lifers get to me, they are only bitter. Getting wet tomorrow. I live for the weekends!

Busting my a$$ for the big green. Learning a lot and seriously f-ing up a golf course. I am screaming inside my head pretty much daily but keep reminding myself I have goals in mind and need to keep focused. Can't let the lifers get to me, they are only bitter. Getting wet tomorrow. I live for the weekends!

Man, Start a thread on this because ####ing up a golf course and screaming in your head is something I would read!
Jeff :msp_sneaky:

Well coming from the guy who spent 3 days on one tree , and cursed and choked on it to the ground , that's not at all offensive ...and let's not forget the spidr web of rope that looked that looked like if any poor birds through would get a broken neck , or the money shot that made you log look like the spool of my fishing pole with all those turns on it , I mean has anyone else since you posted those pics agreed that tree was a half weeker .... Whatever you should go back and sand that roach some more cause it stll looks like a piece to me , maybe while the shrouds off you can fix the coolant leak nuffin says maintenace like a coolant leak

And somehow the only wood I can envision you roping is down at the local truck stop.. just saying.

Lets see some tree rigging Pork style!

And pics or it didn't happen!! :msp_sneaky:

Chippin away at the muni contract....sneakin in a few side jobs here and there.

Pickin up a brand new Brush Bandit 1890 for a couple of days tomorrow....puttin it though the paces while I wait for my 1390HD to show back up.

I'm so stoked I didn't even really get mad about the little yip dog that tried to bit me while its owner, this german lady, was crying over a few crummy Ash removals that have otherwise been crashing down on the playground every time it blows. I told her I couldn't be happier, my kids can play there now.

Some days I should just leave the chipper running.

Kinda weird, I go to an emergency job to get the go to do as it is an emergency., well, he say's FAX me a bid. This is an apartment complex and the people's front doors are in the pic. WTF, You are going to wait for the cheapest bid!? Ha, I would not like to live in a place that put's your living in their hand's just because they might save a $100. We will probably do, it but, it would be more beneficial to keep everyone on the same page!
Jeff

View attachment 226674 View attachment 226675

Italian stone pine on their roof! Really, :msp_confused:

Kinda weird, I go to an emergency job to get the go to do as it is an emergency., well, he say's FAX me a bid. This is an apartment complex and the people's front doors are in the pic. WTF, You are going to wait for the cheapest bid!? Ha, I would not like to live in a place that put's your living in their hand's just because they might save a $100. We will probably do, it but, it would be more beneficial to keep everyone on the same page!
Jeff

View attachment 226674 View attachment 226675

Italian stone pine on their roof! Really, :msp_confused:

I dont know maybe you should have sugested just cutting a tunnel where the side walk is I think the tree would look natural in its current position:D

It all washes out Jeff.

Hahaha, lol, lol... Old Douche!!

That slivrmaple guy?? Having a hard time following..

he said he was out on a golfcourse making divots while the employees that have worked for Davey longer than him are breaking his balls, its pissing him off but he is trying to cope.

Latest posts

Back