whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the chimney guy leaves I think I am gonna start putting Xmas lights on the spruce , if I have to use my bucket to get em on I will be embarrassed
e4y4egeb.jpg

It would be nice to spend a little time in cali this winter. Can you put me to work for a while this winter? Or I could just ride around in the truck with ya too!

I'm with you! can't take another winter of pushing snow all hours of the night..

Yea a triple dead end ! Go figure ..... And the red roof house across from me is empty , the wife is a pastor in north jersey and the husband has moved in with his new girlfriend LOL go figure , so I basically take care of that house as well clean the street blow the leaves and chase away kids drinking and smoking pot in her woods

I have to get ready for my nephews birthday party. I have a little headache this morning, it must be from the wine I drank last night with dinner.

Yesterday we found some rot on the inside of the frame rails on my 99 tacoma. Stopped by the dealer to see if it was still covered by the recall. Turns out they're still buying them back. I think I'm gonna get 12 or 13k for a 99 with 149k miles on it!! Lol, looks like it's time to say goodbye to the old truck!! I should be able to get into a brand new V6 tacoma for something like 20k. I don't see any reason not to do it at that rate!! Sweet.. pretty much like getting a free ten G's!! Hahaha. I love Toyota!!

I have a 2012 Tundra 4x4, I love it. The blue tooth is awesome! 381hp and tow's 10k.
Jeff

Damn.. that's a little more than I need for an estimate/personal rig (sounds cool though). I think the V6 is something like 245hp. The one I test drove flew (six speed stick)!! Guy gave me the keys and said take it for a spin.. I beat the piss outta that thing like a red headed step child.. I mean it got the Italian style test drive!! Lol, thing baked the tires pretty good too!! I don't think I want that one though.. afraid I might have hurt it!! Lol.

Latest posts

Back