whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laid out the saws to clean them and sort granted five or so of these are MD's but I would say there's a few grand in saws laying there
muju4y9a.jpg

Lol I don;t see a saw in the bunch :)

Customer called me yesturday and wanted me to come back and look at some more trees that he wanted to take down in addition to these 3 big white pines. He is having alot of hardscaping done, and the other landscaper said he might not be the cheapest to take down about 15 more trees. Most of them are small. I ended up doubling the price of the original job. Its a good thing, I had a couple people back out of a few jobs lately, so this makes up for it. Should be in there two days. He is keeping all burnable hardwood, and all the pine is being sold to the mill. Now if i could just sell the chips, i would be set.

Not to question the great mod Gologit, but give him a minute if you will. Kinda want to see if he answers Treepig's question or if he really is completely full of ####. lol

For some reason my gut tells me he is full of ####. He did answer me in pm's but I still do not trust his answers. Much of what he said about being a cop are somewhat stereo typical presumed ideas about being a cop. In general the tone and language is not the way cops usually talk. I did try and ask him a question that could confirm it but the problem is, there isnt much that anyone cant answer with one click of the google button.

So my gut is still not trusting it.

I love that I told Blake's last year about snow , but it took some momo dangling a big carrot in front of his nose to take a sniff , I can work one storm and take off the rest of the week and pull my pud ! I don't know whatever to each his own LOL ! And I get paid when the I need it the most the winter

Momo? Rummy? Definately Jerksy

For some reason my gut tells me he is full of ####. He did answer me in pm's but I still do not trust his answers. Much of what he said about being a cop are somewhat stereo typical presumed ideas about being a cop. In general the tone and language is not the way cops usually talk. I did try and ask him a question that could confirm it but the problem is, there isnt much that anyone cant answer with one click of the google button.

So my gut is still not trusting it.

I don't believe him. How many ex cops do you know who become commercial airline pilots?

Today I built new ramps for the 6 ton trailer , some piece of #### stole them off the trailer ???? I mean the steel cost me 180.00 alone and to think they scrapped them for a few bucks , I actually feel bad for people that are that hard up ! Prolly woulda just gave him the money . Doesn't help to not get angrier then hell , because anyone in there right mind would know that they are completely screwing me by doing that and the loader was on the trailer to boot !

Last edited:
Basically I woulda been less pissed if they stole the whole deal , at least insurance woulda paid me for it ! ####### it now I just got heartburn again retelling the story !!!!! :angry::angry:

Today I built new ramps for the 6 ton trailer , some piece of #### stole them off the trailer ???? I mean the steel cost me 180.00 alone and to think they scrapped them for a few bucks , I actually feel bad for people that are that hard up ! Prolly woulda just gave him the money . Doesn't help to not get angrier then hell , because anyone in there right mind would know that they are completely screwing me by doing that and the loader was on the trailer to boot !

dude it was that guy you saw dumpster diving and went over and banged on the side of the container while he was in it. Boy did he show you.

dude it was that guy you saw dumpster diving and went over and banged on the side of the container while he was in it. Boy did he show you.

Nope officer. " Dangle" that happened over in center city , this happened over at my yard in jerkey or whatever you douches have coined my beloved state , I just hope one day I catch someone in there , I just wanna give the OL helmet first spear that we teach our kids now is dangerous LOL , and then just leave em there !

See now I am fuming again :msp_angry: I am half tempted to go to the pound and get the most jacked up one eye sown shut , nuffin to lose junk yard dog !

Last edited:
Here tree pig how would you like having a 275 lb man wearing this come crashing into your spleen
ny4e7u6y.jpg
that should take a little pep outta just about anyone's step !

Guess i will have to put a new chipper back on the wish list for a little while longer. My wifes car was gettting pretty bad, I bought her this one today. Just think in 72 months it will be all mine. Might have to steal it to do some far away bids. lol.

attachment.php

Here tree pig how would you like having a 275 lb man wearing this come crashing into your peen
ny4e7u6y.jpg

You two fruits should get a room, doubt tree pig would mind if you played dress up and ran into his peen.
Took out a tree on the waterfront with a crane good day!

Guess i will have to put a new chipper back on the wish list for a little while longer. My wifes car was gettting pretty bad, I bought her this one today. Just think in 72 months it will be all mine. Might have to steal it to do some far away bids. lol.

attachment.php

damn, thats gangster. congrats

Here tree pig how would you like having a 275 lb man wearing this come crashing into your spleen
ny4e7u6y.jpg

You would just snap your neck when you hit this brick wall.:msp_scared:

Latest posts

Back