whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
etuzygu4.jpg

Got the bad speaker working by loosening theses 2 screws a c hair. Apparently if they are too tight they effect the connection somehow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Good stuff, Paul told me when I bought the extra one that not to tighten those too tight, which apparently happened to yours! Glad your liking them and spreading the word how awesome they are!

Good stuff, Paul told me when I bought the extra one that not to tighten those too tight, which apparently happened to yours! Glad your liking them and spreading the word how awesome they are!
I'm ordering 2 more sets when I get home from work today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was finally supposed to get rolling full time today. Ended up calling it off. Inches of rain yesterday turned to snow and ice. Just too many headaches to be worth it. Shoveling off the trailer, brushing off the tractor all the trucks.. loading thirty something sheets of wet plywood. A green cdl driver that I have no faith in yet, etc. **** that ****, let it melt. Tomorrow is another day. Man suit can kiss my ass too. Grr.

On the bright side, already have an estimate to look at, and some rich bastard down at the gas station asked for my card, supposed to be calling. One of those deals where he's a stones throw away from the shop. Seems like people are really eager to put that horrible winter behind them and get on with things. I'm feeling it too.

Ok, I guess I am to blame for all this storm damage and I humbly apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I see you work very hard driving around and yapping on the phone and to be in a climate controlled office must really be tough. No, you should not have to put up with this under any circumstance and I will clean up the mess post haste and for free. Its the least I can do.

Picked up my new custom aluminum trailer today for my mini skid. I had it made heavy duty. 2x4" tubing for frame, 2x2 cross members every 12" underneath all heavy wall tube. 6" channel tongue with adjustable pintle so I can tow with my pick up or the bucket or chip truck. 1" thick ash planks for the deck. Will be handy for the ATV too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 65
Last word on the sena/kask comms from ropetek we just purchased. If you run a multiperson crew, especially while running multiple types of equipment simultaneously ( bucket, chipper, dingo, bobcat, crane etc) and dont already have these, rape, rob, pillage, steal, do whatever you have to do to acquire them. Second day out in a row with them, and I couldnt ever imagine doing tree work without them again.

Picked up my new custom aluminum trailer today for my mini skid. I had it made heavy duty. 2x4" tubing for frame, 2x2 cross members every 12" underneath all heavy wall tube. 6" channel tongue with adjustable pintle so I can tow with my pick up or the bucket or chip truck. 1" thick ash planks for the deck. Will be handy for the ATV too!

Nice looking trailer, but why on earth would you ever commission a tiny trailer like that?

Nice looking trailer.
The jack missing it's footplate?
It looks like you've got a ton ( literally) of tongue weight with the machine parked on it the way it is?

Nice looking trailer.
It looks like you've got a ton ( literally) of tongue weight with the machine parked on it the way it is?
Well, thats not only parking, but the fact that the axle isnt balance to well in relation to the deck.

Nice looking trailer, but why on earth would you ever commission a tiny trailer like that?

It was made just for that machine. I already have 2 dump trailers and a 16' float with a 2 ' beaver tail for my big skid steer. Will be nice and light to pull with my ATV if I need to. It's 6x10.

Nice looking trailer.

Not much weight on the truck the way it is now. I dove it on both ways. I just happend to take the picture while it was on like that. The jack foot plate is removable and it it's pinned inside the channel of the tongue.

My dingo came with a little trailer like that, it serves its purpose I suppose. When I buy my dump trailer, it will probably never ever get used again.....

That's what I said but how do you get the dingo home when the dump trailer is full of wood?

Good point. We usually try and manage our loads throughout the day. If there is a ton ow wood, I bring in a grapple truck. I dont even "need" a dump trailer, but figured Id get one if I was going to be upgrading to a larger trailer anyway. We generally have three trucks on a job. Bucket, chip dump, an a back up chip dump/wood truck.

Good point. We usually try and manage our loads throughout the day. If there is a ton ow wood, I bring in a grapple truck. I dont even "need" a dump trailer, but figured Id get one if I was going to be upgrading to a larger trailer anyway. We generally have three trucks on a job. Bucket, chip dump, an a back up chip dump/wood truck.

That's kind of how I do it too. I will have mini skid on the pick up, chipper on back of the chip truck and dump trailer on the back of the bucket truck, or vice versa. 2 chip boxes for wood or chips plus the dump trailer. I want a grapple truck!

Latest posts

Back