whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the viburnum! Oh the privet! Oh the azalea! And the dendrons!

I suppose it pays the bills.

Also have been working on a land reclamation job ripping out scrub brush with the mini.

no i just joined too talk too good people like you
Kool

Well i cut down 8 trees and trimmed one today was pretty intense. Didn't even break a sweat. Oh n I tried to rip my finger off no biggie though, only lost a little blood little tape n I was good to go

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Monday we had a tenant at a very large property refuse to stop for the groundie. Cut was being made so the kid put his hand out and tried to stop her. The white girl was talking on the phone and tried to skirt around the zone and got her side view mirror taken off. This makes me nuts. Flat out refused to stop was the kid was screaming at her "stop!!!"

Monday we had a tenant at a very large property refuse to stop for the groundie. Cut was being made so the kid put his hand out and tried to stop her. The white girl was talking on the phone and tried to skirt around the zone and got her side view mirror taken off. This makes me nuts. Flat out refused to stop was the kid was screaming at her "stop!!!"
Happens to us all the time! We had an old lady hit our cones actually hit a guy, because she would not hit the brakes, who started to try and stop her then she proceed to just idle through more cones while continuing to drive into the guy. Not saying I've ever done it [emoji6] but if a dbag trys to go past me when I'm flagging traffic a swift ninja kick to the drivers door could make you feel better! "Officer he slowed down clearly saw me stopping traffic and then sped back up and hit me" thank you come again!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Had about the same headache today. 25 mph, all overly signed and coned. I got tired of assholes flying through. Walked out with the 661 and got yelled at by the guy who left 30 feet of skid marks. Another couple feet and a throttle locked saw was going through the windshield.

My worker was all butt hurt about it but i explained there was nothing he could have done. If people don't stop you can't prevent an accident.
We get a cyclists at high speed on bush trails, one more than one occasion the first spandexed twit will stop and lift the barrier tape so the others don't even need to slow down...

I really don't know how we haven't mashed one yet

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I have always wanted to rig a tricycle to a rope across the street at home and yank it out in front of one of the cars that speed down our street. But when I worked for Asplundh one of the climber's threw a trim saw at a car that barely missed him as he was get gear. Next day the city had a cop hideout and was pulling people over left and right for speed or failure to stop

People just don't get it. They don't understand until they get the chance to work by the road. Then they understand.
My own wife totaled her VW when she was driving through a work zone at 50mph, eating a salad, and talking on the phone. I yelled at her for almost an hour about how she is lucky she didn't kill someone. Vehicular manslaughter in my state usually carries prison time.

Latest posts

Back