Whassup?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo GypoJohn! My man! What was that you said aboot sending me a free saw? I was hoping you would follow up on that, eh?

Who luves ya, baby? :p

It's a shame I never got around to sending ya Gerald Beranek's book... you woulda luved it, for sure!

I think I misplaced yur address, eh? :eek:

John iz my dawg! :cool:

attachment.php

I always wondered... do they have a coin toss to see who gets the suicide end of them bars or what?

Hey Pastor Mastor, I see you're cheerleading again! LOL
How come this is the third time I got banned from your limp wristed forum and how come you copied my username?
You still wouldn't make a pimple on RJS a$$!
LOL

MB you couldn't carry Rocky's rope! AHHHHHHHA!

At least we got MB posting a little bit more than smilies. lol
Pretty soon he'll be about as popular as his banned buddy Silver Blue.
Check out his forum, he calls it ***************. Real original.
Should have been called: " I wish I was fit to carry RJS's chainsaw." forum.
LMFAO

LJS, why the bandwagon? Awful lot of opinion for under 20 posts...

:suspicious:

Gypo, do those suicide handles net alot of injuries? I'd be wary if the chain broke or jumped. Call me a control freak, but something about not having the chain brake and the stop switch handy... would kinda irk me.

netree said:
Gypo, do those suicide handles net alot of injuries? I'd be wary if the chain broke or jumped. Call me a control freak, but something about not having the chain brake and the stop switch handy... would kinda irk me.

Every time I see one of those handles I can`t help but wonder how many guys have had brain fade and been seriously injured.

Russ

I've never used one. The trees around here simply don't get big enough. I have 4 and 5 foot bars, but have never used them. The 3 footer does nicely.

I'd imagine alot of faith on the trigger man would be required. ;)

It's amazing how many hits we get when the boys think there is a fight. LOL
We were just testing to see how many hits we could get in 5 minutes= 100.

Ya those 090's with 59" bar and helpers handle can give a guy a heart attack.
John

I have never heard or seen of one person getting hurt using a helper handle.

In that pic was my cat, named "Dingbat", sleeping next to a box labeled "Froot Loops" under a microwave named "Sharp"... LMFAO!!!

Latest posts

Back