Whassup?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
netree said:
LJS, why the bandwagon? Awful lot of opinion for under 20 posts...

Hello NE tree, I too am trying to figure out who LJS is. I think it's Limpy J Squirrel or some kinda poser.
I did the right thing though and reported him to Jokers.
John

Hi Tod, reporting your fellow member appears to be in vogue as of late.
In fact, I cruise all the other forums here looking for delinquent posters and I report them promptly.
I now have 676 complaints logged in the last month.
My most recent snipe was a poster on the trivia forum who had the audacity of not staying on topic.
Hats off to the tattletaler!
John

I have a new 66,its been sitting in my shed for a few months. its just had a quick visit by Dr Dremel and I have an aftermarket airfilter coming (along with a hand tach) so im looking at waking it up a little. Id like to learn to some mild port work, but thats a little further down the track.

How do you like your 66's Blaster?

I like my 066. I had modded the muffler and as per the recommendation of Ken Dunn I added the factory dual port cover. It is a little faster with timed cuts but I really notice it with the larger bars. Guess it was worth the $40. The saw is really fun with a 16" bar and square filed chain.

Hi Tod, a 16" bar on an 066 is a tad on the long side, I much prefer a 13" bar to keep filing down to a minimum. With skip chain that's about 5 left and right hand cutters.
John

It feels so nice to be back, my short time exile came at the right time. Here's a shot of some of the game that was had. Oh look in the background it Dennis Cahoon. 7mm 236 yards.

Last edited:
See john even in nature animals have to fight. Check out theses 2 bruiser 8pts going at it. I have plenty more pics of some industry standard bucks. All I need now is a better camera. Where's Blabercock when you need him.

Looks like a Texas cameltoe to me! LOL.... LJS

There were tons of shots that were taken with gun and camera. The best one was a doe at 738 yards Dennis Cahoon can shoot wen he is shown what to do. The funniest shot was when I was calling some coyotes. Banged one and then when it was running out of gas 3 wild hogs came out of know where and ate the dam thing. Later that night we ate some wonderful hog loins on the grill. You know in TX they do things bigger, trust me they do.

I just wish I brought my bow I am not into the rifle all that much for big game. Those nilgia are tough and can run like hell. I will post more later.
MB Wazz up?

Back