Whassup?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marky,

Sounds like you had a great time at the Kings Ranch on a hunt that would make most of us envious. You are an enigma my friend, joisey boy to great white hunter, lol.

Seeing as how this thread is more about catching up with friends than chainsaws, I figure you guys will understand when I move it.

Russ

Sorry Russ but on the back of every truck there they have 026's for cleaning up the brush. Round ground, Now you have to move it back. It might be the first thread moved back. Make me proud. :) :angry:

I even put a few of those stupid things in there MB just loves. :eek: :angel:

Hey Marky,

I can`t move it back from this forum, you`ll have to talk to netree or DDM. :jester:

Russ those guys wouldn't make a moderator like you in a coons age. We all know you are the man when it comes to modding.
Gotta go I Just hate billing my customers when checking to see if there internet is back up and running. :)

Last edited:
I like round-ground cuz it's easier for me to file when my hands are frozen. ;)

This thread is moving around so much I am getting dizzy :eek:

I prefer round ground - it is easier for me to do under any circumstance, but in particular it is easy to touch up a chain in the field much easier when round filed...

Frankly, I've never developed any skill at square-filing anyways. It's just not a popular chain here in the flatlands.

JOhn,
What are you using a Bucket truck for on your landing? Were you going through and trimming the trees so you can get access?
Hunter

Hi Hunter, the bucket truck isn't mine, but would sure come in handy for those fencerow trees.
Anyway, here's the cream of the crop.
John

Not to shabby for the heart attack kid. In less than one month Johnny you've done more than most do in a year. You go Putzy. OK

im gonna report mark to the humaniacs..killin bambi like that.. man they gonna fuss at u..u are afraid of being fussed at by these nuts rite..the head o the local chapter was really making noise .. then she disappeared with some 30.000
of their money.. i thot it was hilarious. no offense intended to the members of the humane society with a little common sense ,an respect for others veiws ..

Back