What do people do in PA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdhershey

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I just moved to Pennsylvania from Vermont to go to tech school for diesel mechanics and I am bored out of my mind. Back in Vermont there was wood to cut everywhere, lots of great big maples and lots of pine. I never had down time when i didnt have wood to cut back home but its differnt here in PA. I cant find a good stand of trees that Im allowed to cut on anywhere. So i guess my question to you guys is how would I go about finding wood to cut. Id even do it for free (mabye fuel price and beer?)...but I just dont know how to get my name out there you know? Is there even places to cut wood here or what? Thanks

Scott

So I just moved to Pennsylvania from Vermont to go to tech school for diesel mechanics and I am bored out of my mind. Back in Vermont there was wood to cut everywhere, lots of great big maples and lots of pine. I never had down time when i didnt have wood to cut back home but its differnt here in PA. I cant find a good stand of trees that Im allowed to cut on anywhere. So i guess my question to you guys is how would I go about finding wood to cut. Id even do it for free (mabye fuel price and beer?)...but I just dont know how to get my name out there you know? Is there even places to cut wood here or what? Thanks

Scott

Hell, we're all rich here LOL... we got gas!!! Where you at?

Scott

You know, for a nominal fee, you can place what's called an advertisement in what's called a newspaper. That'll get your name out.

I'm living in Gap, PA. Right in Lancaster County, and I'm working on getting an add in the paper so that may help things.

What's the wood for? Home heating, firewood business, arborist work?

well thats cause your in bum####, flatlander, rumsgringa, cow patty heaven not the sticks. The amish mafia pretty much has the area under control.

Latest posts

Back