What do you remove snow with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matt9923

matt9923

Stihl bustin knuckles
Nice job on the conversion Gregg. Looks almost identical to mine but I have White, not chrome handles, so they may be a year or two apart. Those things really are well built. I wonder how many tons of snow that thing has thrown in it's life.

Best snow blower ever made IMO.

A. Stanton

A. Stanton

Addicted to ArboristSite
Used My Kubota BX 25 with a Rear Blade

Sucker does a good job. When I win the powerball, I'll trade my artic coverall and it for a B3030 with a heated cab. Wait a minute; maybe Santa will bring it tomorrow.

Manatarms

Manatarms

ArboristSite Operative
Here's my primary snow remover:

Front2.jpg

Plow1.jpg

And if I really need to move alot of stuff, I use the M59:
TractorDog1.jpg

-Mark

SINGLE-JACK

SINGLE-JACK

ArboristSite Guru

Nice pic!! How many GPM do you need in the auxiliary hydraulics for that blower?

Looked everywhere ... couldn't find the spec's on the blower ... BUT, it might be sufficient to know that I don't have the high-flow option on the skid-steer so it's pretty safe to say that the GPM is not very high.

-Jack

ProMac1K

ProMac1K

ArboristSite Guru
Funny thing about using this is the neighbor 1/4 mile away thinks we get twice as many blizzards than we actually get :)

I'm thinking about getting one of those! It's been tough.....i've had the truck and plow stuck twice in the yard today. I had to use the tractor and blower to clear a path the first time, and I shoveled the truck out both times.

rancher2

rancher2

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
snow removal

I have a JD 5603 it has a cab, front loader with a 7 ft bucket and I have a 10 ft 3 point blade on the back. We have had another big snow over the last 48 hours with a lot of wind. They say the wind is suspose to go down Sat. Then it will be time to get the JD out and start moving snow. Almost forgot I have a old Areins 4 hp two stage snow blower to do the walks still works well. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

603doug

603doug

ArboristSite Operative
Growing up plowing the white stuff you can not have enough plow rigs

03 350 dually 9 ft plow
943 bobcat (bucket at the moment want a 6 ft blower)
for the 4 miles of walk ways the "little woman" wanted, a kubota tractor because shoveling sucks
and if it really bites a 12 ft plow and 10 ft wing on a navastar

Starting to think a warmer climate might be in the near future;)

Last edited:

Latest posts