What do you remove snow with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the conversion Gregg. Looks almost identical to mine but I have White, not chrome handles, so they may be a year or two apart. Those things really are well built. I wonder how many tons of snow that thing has thrown in it's life.

Best snow blower ever made IMO.

Use a 1586 International with fel and 8 ft bucket. Wish it had front wheel assist though.

Used My Kubota BX 25 with a Rear Blade

Sucker does a good job. When I win the powerball, I'll trade my artic coverall and it for a B3030 with a heated cab. Wait a minute; maybe Santa will bring it tomorrow.

Here's my primary snow remover:

Front2.jpg

Plow1.jpg

And if I really need to move alot of stuff, I use the M59:
TractorDog1.jpg

-Mark

Funny thing about using this is the neighbor 1/4 mile away thinks we get twice as many blizzards than we actually get :)

I'm thinking about getting one of those! It's been tough.....i've had the truck and plow stuck twice in the yard today. I had to use the tractor and blower to clear a path the first time, and I shoveled the truck out both times.

snow removal

I have a JD 5603 it has a cab, front loader with a 7 ft bucket and I have a 10 ft 3 point blade on the back. We have had another big snow over the last 48 hours with a lot of wind. They say the wind is suspose to go down Sat. Then it will be time to get the JD out and start moving snow. Almost forgot I have a old Areins 4 hp two stage snow blower to do the walks still works well. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Growing up plowing the white stuff you can not have enough plow rigs

03 350 dually 9 ft plow
943 bobcat (bucket at the moment want a 6 ft blower)
for the 4 miles of walk ways the "little woman" wanted, a kubota tractor because shoveling sucks
and if it really bites a 12 ft plow and 10 ft wing on a navastar

Starting to think a warmer climate might be in the near future;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back