what does special mean on a 365 husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its newer than the reg 365 and has a side chain tensioner as well as some lil upgrades with the case... But performance wise nothing. And you better be nice to JJ he is one of the best guys we have on here a wealth of knoledge if you don't pi$$ him off. He was prob just saying use your search function in a smart kind of way.

The 365 Special has pro features not found on the regular 365 saw: closed transfer port cylinder, better carburetor, same intake boot as the 372, more aggressive port timing.

The 365 Special is a good saw...

The 365 Special has pro features not found on the regular 365 saw: closed transfer port cylinder, better carburetor, same intake boot as the 372, more aggressive port timing.

The 365 Special is a good saw...

Jacob sorry for the questions, but are features on the 365 special not on the 2165 Jred?

I believe the Jonsereds are automatically set-up like the 365 special. I've pulled several apart and they were all identical inside to the special. I have not seen any of the 2165s with the open-transfer cylinders.

This runs in line with most things Jonsered does, since they cater more to the pro market.

I believe the Jonsereds are automatically set-up like the 365 special. I've pulled several apart and they were all identical inside to the special. I have not seen any of the 2165s with the open-transfer cylinders.

This runs in line with most things Jonsered does, since they cater more to the pro market.

I have yet to see any open port 365;s. At one point in time I had 5 of them and had another 4 or 5 jugs laying around....

I'm wondering if the non epa ones sold in canada were open ports......seems that most of them guys have had the open ports...

Back