What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
220psi. :msp_w00t:

That's probably a little higher than it should be......assembly oil in the jug. I figure it will end up at 210psi though.

Husqvarna395XP3042.jpg

Here's the muffler mod. I removed all the baffling as well.

Husqvarna395XP3044.jpg

Husqvarna395XP3043.jpg

Husqvarna395XP3045.jpg

:popcorn:

... didn't happen without a video.

It's been running.........sounds really good with big compression. :)

I'll strap a 9 pin on it and make a video tomorrow.......all I have here right now is some pine......

Heck yeah looks like the muffler is gonna flow nicely. 210 lbs heck yeah should be a strong runner. Made it to gatlinburg about an hour and half ago. Checked into our cabin now eating. Can't wait to get this saw Sunday.

David left here a little while ago with his 395xp. He made a few cuts in some smallish pine I had here. I swear there would have been no slapping the grin off his face. :laugh:

He has promised a video in larger wood......we'll hold him to that. :msp_sneaky:

Ill be posting a video in next couple days. I don't have anything around the house big enough to make a video, but my buddy does. Its amazing I can say that. Its idle is amazing. It went through about 18 inch pine as hard as I could pull and barly stopped four stroking. Randy checked the compression again this time I believe it was 225:rock: I'm ready to sink this beast in some big wood.

Ill be posting a video in next couple days. I don't have anything around the house big enough to make a video, but my buddy does. Its amazing I can say that. Its idle is amazing. It went through about 18 inch pine as hard as I could pull and barly stopped four stroking. Randy checked the compression again this time I believe it was 225:rock: I'm ready to sink this beast in some big wood.

Just keep on eye on it with that much compression. Good fuel, good fuel, good fuel..........

A Randy thanks for having the balls to show and share your work,there is not many that do and i bet ya get heaps more work for doing so.:msp_biggrin:
Thanks and keep it up.

Randy, do you think the 395 will hurt my poor Stihls if I put it on the same shelf as them:msp_unsure:

Well David.......I would keep em separate. That Husky could be a bad influence on the Stihls. :msp_sad:

A Randy thanks for having the balls to show and share your work,there is not many that do and i bet ya get heaps more work for doing so.:msp_biggrin:
Thanks and keep it up.

I don't know for sure why........but we stay very, very busy.

Back