What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I am working, Im looking up parts too. Dont judge me. Dont you have chainsaws to hack up or something.:msp_biggrin:

Like you......I have work to do on the computer. I normally have several PMs and emails to wade thru each morning......not to mention the phone calls. :msp_wink:

Hack huh? :msp_angry:

lambs???? lotion???? from tn??? dang it,, i knew it:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Ya wanna come for a visit? We need some new blood. :msp_biggrin:

It matters the way you look at it. Ive seen people that have alot of money and things and they were poor. After getting to know you and hanging out your not poor. Not one bit.

People should never, ever be judged by their bank account. That would be in a perfect world though..................

Like you......I have work to do on the computer. I normally have several PMs and emails to wade thru each morning......not to mention the phone calls. :msp_wink:

Hack huh? :msp_angry:Damn phone calls dont you hate people calling that early:msp_biggrin:

Ya wanna come for a visit? We need some new blood. :msp_biggrin:
I think hes got a pretty mouth, what do you think Randy?

i know i will regret this but yesterday i got a message on facebook from a guy from paducah,, which is only 15 miles from here,, any who,,, that :censored: sob said i was 1 hot dude,, WTF,,, it says on my facebook page i am married,,, that :censored::censored::censored: wanted to hook up,, are you freaking serious?? when i told sharon about it she about fell out of the chair laughing,, i thought she would choke on her supper,, so i figured the best thing to do is to give him randys number and told him that randy will travel,,,, jk randy,, i wouldn't do that to you,, i did block that but banger from sending me any more messages

i know i will regret this but yesterday i got a message on facebook from a guy from paducah,, which is only 15 miles from here,, any who,,, that :censored: sob said i was 1 hot dude,, WTF,,, it says on my facebook page i am married,,, that :censored::censored::censored: wanted to hook up,, are you freaking serious?? when i told sharon about it she about fell out of the chair laughing,, i thought she would choke on her supper,, so i figured the best thing to do is to give him randys number and told him that randy will travel,,,, jk randy,, i wouldn't do that to you,, i did block that but banger from sending me any more messages
That is awsome.:msp_biggrin:

what a cracker

I trust then that Randy will be buying you all the new starter parts when they wear out pre-mature?.......Hahahahahahaha!
Actually like I said I told Randy I wanted my saw hotter than a normal woods port. Last time I pulled it, it was pretty easy with the de comp. I thank you for your concern with my starter parts but thats why Im using a decomp.

And I was a little worried with my 385 at 215. I'm thinking about bringing it down some.

Now please don't take this as a hack on Randy, just my opinion and my way of doing things.
I totally understand sir, if i was using this saw alot I would have left it at a normal woods port. Randy advised me of the risks and I took those risks to thought.I have choosen what I want and I wont hold anyone reliable if anything goes wrong.

Latest posts

Back