what is keeping u warm tonight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been burning wood for most of my life. I have used a lot of differnt stoves over the years. right now we have a woodstock soapstone. Best stove I have ever owned. We live in a small ranch about 1500sf. The stove heats most of the house , still use some oil on the really cold days. Last delivery of oil was about 17 gallons. Should ad we have had some -20 degree days also very windy.

Well the low was 8 below Friday here in IL.
76 dg indoor Burning Hedge in an Energy King indoor wood furnace.

My diarrhea and frequent trips to the crapper are keeping me warm. :biggrinbounce2:

If it subsides then some Tree Of Heaven will be putting out the btu's tonight. That trash tree burns great for me!

My diarrhea and frequent trips to the crapper are keeping me warm. :biggrinbounce2:

If it subsides then some Tree Of Heaven will be putting out the btu's tonight. That trash tree burns great for me!

thanks for sharin:hmm3grin2orange: lol.
my Free Heat Machine owb keeps me warm in my shop, house and in the shower. Gotta love it. Burning maple today with a few chunks of willow to get rid of the crap.

Back