What is the next best saw after the Dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems some have their creamsicle glasses fogged over.

Just like the day when the big three put out the best cars,,,,,,,,,,period!

If it didn't have a bowtie, or blue oval, then it was a piece of dung.

Some of the best power to weight ratio cars came from good ole Ma mopar.

History has proven this out, look at some of the auction results eh?

And look at the NHRA factoring on the mopar engines.

Like King Richard said "If ya can't beat them, outlaw them"

History will once again prove out the superiority of the 5100/7900.

Hold on to em if ya got em, someday they will surely be worth their true value.

Cmon sachs you know Mopars are junk !! '69 RT's have to be the biggest junks ever made. why on earth would someone take up space in their garage with one is beyond me.

Go get the boys and tell 'em to get close to the screen....have them repeat after me..."dad's car has to go...dad's car has to go..."...let them do that 3 times. good.

don't worry I have a junk car removal business that will take your headache away !!!

ok tell the boys to get back to work. My subliminal message should take affect shortly :)

I give up Kid, you win the internet battle of wits with that line...har har har New Jersey Stinks. Did you have to google that or was it right off the top of your head.

oh and just so we can try to get back on track, an 8401 is a pretty sweet second to the 7900 provided you get a good BB kit.

Last edited:
Right off the tip of the tongue.
I was planning on calling it quits myself. . .

No more Mopar trash talk though, unless its about new vehicles(after 1998 or so), I can tolerate that. . .

what is the best saw after the dolmar 7900

i have been a jonsered dealer for over 20 years.. i dealt with husqvarna for a few years also and began my wood cutting days with 2 Stihls.. I am one of the biggest supporters of JONSERED saws that you will find.. i ran about 10 to 12 tanks of gas thru a 7900 dolmar last fall and i work for a dealership that sells Jonsereds and Dolmars. the 7900 is the most impressive saw i have ran. i would take it over any saw out there..

Latest posts

Back