what is your definition of the word hack?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Yankme! If you would of put the hammer down you maybe would of gotten those trees done if not do it the next day. Maybe you need to sharpen that edge you were talkin about. And you won't learn much study'n peoples posts. If you are relying on that, you got issues. And hey if you got anything worth while to say, by all means share it with us but I think most of us here are well beyond your ideas of professionalism and business approach.

Yeah..., ####tree, it was a scheduling issue. Tried to accommodate the customers desire to be there while we worked. Turned out to be a lie, she obviously found someone else to do the work. On the subject of learning from posts, I've improved my mill and log selection criteria, my felling techniques, my climbing skills and learned a lot from what others have contributed here. Thanks to them!

Seems you might want to think about your motivation for spending time here. I think my post must have hit a raw nerve with you. All I am trying to do is shed a little light on the fact that a lot of people are clamoring for the same work. If you want to never loose work to a "hack", its just not a reality. Did I under bid you recently?

Yeah..., ####tree, it was a scheduling issue. Tried to accommodate the customers desire to be there while we worked. Turned out to be a lie, she obviously found someone else to do the work. On the subject of learning from posts, I've improved my mill and log selection criteria, my felling techniques, my climbing skills and learned a lot from what others have contributed here. Thanks to them!

Seems you might want to think about your motivation for spending time here. I think my post must have hit a raw nerve with you. All I am trying to do is shed a little light on the fact that a lot of people are clamoring for the same work. If you want to never loose work to a "hack", its just not a reality. Did I under bid you recently?

No You didn't under bid me. I think I am in a different location from you and for sure a different level. I did think about my motivation for being here and ya there is some good guys but there are alot of sissies too. Besides I don't really lose jobs to hacks cuz hacks can't do my Jobs!! Example took down a 90foot hickory in between a house and over a garage in just over 2 hours. Beat it!!:clap::bringit:

Back