• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redneck and I have had several PM's everything seems to be progressing well. He sent me a picture of the claim he was filing and said I would get my full amount returned to me and keep the saw as soon as the claim was approved and he was able. I'm sure this will take a while so its down to the waiting game now. I will try to keep you guys updated as things progress. I do want to thank you all again for your support and let you know that this is the part of AS that I have always loved.. People helping other people. That's what this site has always been about to me.. I miss a lot of the old timers that aren't around or don't post anymore but its great to see their legacy live on.

Sure.....

I'm cutting a set of fingers in an 064 jug.

Couldn't you find a nice old non decomp 66 jug to play with. Seems a shame to put in all that work and not be all you can be... Isn't that why your favorite saw is the 44/46 hybrid

I've yet to see the USPS pay a claim.

Are they the shipping service?

Me either but I will wait patiently till our transaction is fully complete to make my final judgment. And yes its USPS. Don't worry if it all turns south I be on here filling you in on every little detail and my overly biased opinion.

I've yet to see the USPS pay a claim.

Are they the shipping service?

Me either but I will wait patiently till our transaction is fully complete to make my final judgment. And yes its USPS. Don't worry if it all turns south I be on here filling you in on every little detail and my overly biased opinion.

Good luck with USPS. My Total bar was lost or probably stolen, as the package arrived w/o the bar. You could see that one end of the package was torn open.

My favorite Stihl is the 064.

You have me confused with someone else my friend.

That happens a lot.. Any you are right it was it the guy with the mr miyagi avatar... cant remember his moniker dang it. It will come to me though

My favorite Stihl is the 064.

You have me confused with someone else my friend.

That happens a lot.. Any you are right it was it the guy with the mr miyagi avatar... cant remember his moniker dang it. It will come to me though

You mean that Riff Raff ne'er do well, Wigglesworth?

I like the 64's don't get me wrong I have had a few. I prefer the early model 066 but of course modded it just goes to who mods the best. Don't let go of the throttle in the cut...

As a kid we had a fireplace and my dad would borrow a saw from a friend, usually not taken care of very well. I remember big, heavy red, green and yellow hard to start and dull chains. But we would cut a little wood in the local forestry. When I was about 25 I came into a husky 65L. And absolutely fell in love with that saw. It started in a couple pulls, had power, new bar and chain. And cut better than anything I had ever seen. Some years went by and I cut a little firewood when I could find a friend that needed help with it or sell a load or two. Now it has become a bit of an obsession. I have...just complete saws, 3-65L's, 77, 288xp, 281xp, 350. now stihl...011, 034, 038, ms660, ms200, 031, echo3400, homelite 360 and other carcasses and parts. Now the kicker...I dont even own a fireplace or stove, I live in a subdivision not a tree to cut on my property. And I am only a fair, but learning, saw mechanic, at best. But I enjoy a good saw and I enjoy being one of you guys. All of you have been good to me.
Tank you all.
Hope this guy makes good on his counterfeit saw.

Pretty sure his favorite saw is the 044 ,but i may be wrong ,I have no idea who would want a hybrid ,they are just plain dumb ............:innocent:

Ok now are you talking about wiggs randy or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back