• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insured or not, since that can take awhile for results he should make it right now. If by some slim chance the claim pays then he will be reimbursed. The fact is you did not get what you wanted and should get your money back or a satisfactory outcome. I know at least one other guy isn't happy with a deal with redneck saw besides oldsawnut and myself. I bought a 460 parts saw. I asked if the tank was good. He said it all looks good. Missing parts but good tank and bottom end with a cyl with some transfer. I got a 440 with a lot of epoxy on the bottom of tank, a scored cyl and bottom end with bad bearings and crank. I don't expect anything and didn't even bother to say anything but with these other people having issues I think everyone should know.
On a good note. I got to run my tree monkey 880 the other day with 41" bar in red oak and buried in maple and am amazed. Went from being careful to not stall the chain to pulling at about 12k in the cut. Night and day difference.

If you run out of big wood in eau Claire. You can always come east towards me in central Wisconsin. I can find you some big maples or oaks to run that saw in.

When I was little I had a car door slammed shut on my hand. I still remember it quite vividly.

growing up we lived on a hill. parking was only allowed on one side of the street, so we had a cutout at the bottom where we would park parallel to the street. One day we were going swimming and I ran down the hill barefoot and jumped in the car nose first, door came shut on my toes. (it was one of those steel bodied Chevy Caprice cars you see in the hood now days on rims) hurt like a mother. Another time I started to step out of the car with it still moving, foot got under the rear wheel and pulled me right out of the car. sucked.

Sh!TT!n through a screen eh? I get that if I drink to much high life. But it is so good!

Insured or not, since that can take awhile for results he should make it right now. If by some slim chance the claim pays then he will be reimbursed. The fact is you did not get what you wanted and should get your money back or a satisfactory outcome. I know at least one other guy isn't happy with a deal with redneck saw besides oldsawnut and myself. I bought a 460 parts saw. I asked if the tank was good. He said it all looks good. Missing parts but good tank and bottom end with a cyl with some transfer. I got a 440 with a lot of epoxy on the bottom of tank, a scored cyl and bottom end with bad bearings and crank. I don't expect anything and didn't even bother to say anything but with these other people having issues I think everyone should know.
On a good note. I got to run my tree monkey 880 the other day with 41" bar in red oak and buried in maple and am amazed. Went from being careful to not stall the chain to pulling at about 12k in the cut. Night and day difference.
you need to get some video for me lol

When I was little I had a car door slammed shut on my hand. I still remember it quite vividly.
my old man about took my finger off by closing a hood on my hand when I was a little tot, still have the scar

My dad threw me off a pontoon boat one time to try to teach me to swim.before i hit the water i grabbed for the rail and my pinky went between the rail and gate.just so happened to be a sharp sliver on the hinge.man it zipped my finger to the bone from my hand all of the way underneath the fingernail.mom grabbed a "rusty" can from the bank and filled it full of melting ice.hell that was like being stuck out in the wilderness.lol well luckily i didn't loose my finger,nail and didn't get lock jaw.lol
Have to thank my parents for raising me up rough.:laugh:
To beat it all my dumb ass cousin broke the same finger one time when we were catching cattle with a big square stick. Problem was i had a job putting down hard wood flooring and was stuck face nailing around the walls close enough for the base board would hide the nail heads.i rebroke that finger 10 frickin times.i have one bad crooked pinky.only have both middle fingers and thumbs that havent been cut halfway off.those are different painfull storys.:laugh: the pinky was the most memorable.

Lee press on nails? Or 16 penny?

ha ha. lost my thumb nail in a bike wreck on a hill. was flying and swerved to miss a pot hole, laid the bike over and skidded down the concrete. skin on the thumb ripped from the nail back past the knuckle and the nail popped out from the base-forward. All other nails lost under an Estwing, or slinging block under a building and not letting go soon enough.
First time I ever used a hydro splitter (teen) I was splitting some large maple rounds in the vert position. Wedge got stuck in round and the round lifted with the wedge when I was retracting, instead of knocking the round off, I put my 2 thumbs in the crack and thought I was going to have a "Samson" moment. Log fell off the wedge, closing the split on my thumbs. Since both were stuck, I couldn't operate the ram to open the split back up. Thank god, my mom was there helping and was able to. I near smashed them flat.

I'm so glad I'm not the only with finger injuries. A few years ago my wood garage door was sticking, I popped the release on the opener and pulled the door down, the springs were week and at the near end of the door closing it slammed down with three of my fingers between the panels.

I jerked and pulled the skin off from the fingerprint to my first knuckle on all three fingers. Dumbazz

Aint it great when someone else slams the door and the ends of your finger pop like grapes... Still remember it like yesterday some 27 years ago Nice beige/blonge maple soild entry door painted red and the carpet drip drip drip all the way to the car. Man was my mom pizzed she was on her way out for a night out. I can still hear her now sitting there. Some things you never forget. Anyone ever try to put a der-railed chain on a bicycle without getting off, just don't mistakenly pedal when you place your hand on the sprocket, your hand gets caught, you fall over dump the gallon of milk your were carrying with your hand stuck in your bike, man that sucks, then to add insult to injury you have to finish running your hand threw to get it out!! got the scar to prove it too. Ain't childhood great where's my BB gun at....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back