What the hell happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I duno. Been here quite a while. posted lots, contributed lots. Even before the change I was getting tired of all the crap going around, tired of all the pissing matches, tired of the people that only start ****, and don't contribute in a good way. Maybe I'm just getting burned out a little, and need a break. The change was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Did I mention my eye's hurt?

I understand......I havent been a member near as long as you, and havent contributed much due to my lack of expierience, but they have been a lot of pissin matches lately....or Ive never noticed them one.

Almost turned into ''My saws better than your saw'' forum....I'll just look over it and keep on learning.

I duno. Been here quite a while. posted lots, contributed lots. Even before the change I was getting tired of all the crap going around, tired of all the pissing matches, tired of the people that only start ****, and don't contribute in a good way. Maybe I'm just getting burned out a little, and need a break. The change was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm only about 500 posts from hitting the magic 25K. Should I be planning my retirement too?:)

Wear sunglasses? Have a beer man, we'll see ya in the new year! Be cool!!

I understand......I havent been a member near as long as you, and havent contributed much due to my lack of expierience, but they have been a lot of pissin matches lately....or Ive never noticed them one.

Almost turned into ''My saws better than your saw'' forum....I'll just look over it and keep on learning.

Ya, its just that I can't find anything good to read anymore. You post a good thread on a build or something, and someone has got something stupid to say.

I'm only about 500 posts from hitting the magic 25K. Should I be planning my retirement too?:)

Ya, maybe, Lakeside did. I'm almost at 10K, even that's allot.

Wear sunglasses? Have a beer man, we'll see ya in the new year! Be cool!!

I could use a beer that's for sure. It was too buys at the liquor store, and I hate lines.

Ya, its just that I can't find anything good to read anymore. You post a good thread on a build or something, and someone has got something stupid to say.

Ya, maybe, Lakeside did. I'm almost at 10K, even that's allot.

I could use a beer that's for sure. It was too buys at the liquor store, and I hate lines.

I'll give ya a few beers once you get to my place. You can park your RV till i sell the place. How's that? How about i send you my drunkenness telepathically, try not to fall down, i'm already pretty drunk. :)

I'll give ya a few beers once you get to my place. You can park your RV till i sell the place. How's that? How about i send you my drunkenness telepathically, try not to fall down, i'm already pretty drunk. :)

LOL. Sounds good.

Last time I got drunk was April of 2007, lol.

Actually I never get drunk. I just enjoy a few beer every now an then. I can count on one had how many times I've been drunk in my whole life.

Actually I never get drunk. I just enjoy a few beer every now an then. I can count on one had how many times I've been drunk in my whole life.

I enjoy a Coors Light every now and again. But 1 is usually all I'll drink. I like girly beer. If it doesn't taste like water it isn't for me, lol....

Yeah same here with the getting drunk part. I think I've been drunk a total of 3 times. Maybe it's 4, I could be wrong, l dunno. Lol....

What I really wish they would change is the user HUD on Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

That SOOO needs to be updated. Treyarch didn't do much with it this time around. I can only hope Infinity Ward does a little HUD modification for Modern Warfare 3.

:)

I was not to impressed with Black ops. I have beat the game already. My Favorite is the 1st modern warfare and world at war

I'm a relative newcomer to the site, but .... part of the reason I was drawn to it was the knowledge, the wherewithal that both these men brought to the site.

I just can't say the right thing or enough.

and props to timberwolf cause he contributes to the cause as well...

Latest posts

Back