What the hell happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old style.
Screenshot.png

Finally I see someone else whos using a linux rig!:clap:

The site is looking better, but looking back at how the site looked and how clean the site was, makes the new layout look comical. I appreciate all the hard work people are doing to make things better and they do seem to be taking our complaints seriously, and I commend then for doing so.

With that said, whoever was in charge of designing the new layout should be fired! it was poorly conceived and executed.

Last edited:
We don't seem as emphatic this morning, that is good; the sponsor thing we may have to live with, I'm getting sick of it however. Its almost enough to quit, a year ago I would be gone and forgotten already. The colors suck, I agree with the earth tones. The baby room green should go and never come back. Maybe I go on an AS diet for awhile.

If people leave, they'll probably miss some really neat innovations and changes to the site!!!

Think of the site right now, as an fugly caterpillar! Hahaha
Soon to turn into a half cyborg, mutant, kick-ass-killer-ninja butterfly!! :D

Talk about some emotional investment in a forum format... :D Just remember you control the media not the medium on which it is presented, and unless you're paying a sponsor fee why even bother commenting that the buttons are in a different place or the chainsaw smiley is gone or other superficial things that are easily adjusted to.

Nevermind this is complete mayhem, carry on....:blob2:

Change is good?

Where did the search option go to see posts by other people? I am old and don't handle change very well.

Ray

Before the change, I was thinking of taking a break from here. Now, even more of an excuse too. Every time I come now, I feel more like going away. Had a big reply in another thread typed out, then the freakin server was too busy, all my typing went bye bye, now another reason to get pissed off, I still can't view it for more then 5 minutes without squinting and my eye's hurting.
:dizzy::cry:

Geeze, now I really feel like a whiny cry baby.

Parrisw, it's getting better on buddy. They're working on it.

I got the server too busy thing a while ago and when I finally got on, the puke green was darker. Guess when changes are being made, the server is loaded up.

:cheers:

Yep, its much much better than it was. AS has done all kinds of crazy stuff to me in the last 2 days. Surely theyll get it fixed before long.

....and you cant leave!! :D :D

Yep, its much much better than it was. AS has done all kinds of crazy stuff to me in the last 2 days. Surely theyll get it fixed before long.

....and you cant leave!! :D :D

I duno. Been here quite a while. posted lots, contributed lots. Even before the change I was getting tired of all the crap going around, tired of all the pissing matches, tired of the people that only start ****, and don't contribute in a good way. Maybe I'm just getting burned out a little, and need a break. The change was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Did I mention my eye's hurt?

Will

Don't think for one minute your going anywhere!Too many guys like your presense
here.You know as well as I do there's always a handful that can cause problems.Don't get into the the stuff that has the potential to get ya worked up.Take 10 deep breathes and come on back.
Lawrence

Latest posts

Back