What the hell happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from work, and as usual, wanted to get on here for some relaxation and entertainment. It won't be either of those, so I'll go to bed and start farting.

careful, did I ever tell you about the ONE time I thought it would be funny to fart ON my wifes back?
I've farted all over my wife, but them wives know how to get even better than we do, so it is often not wise to do that.:cheers:

careful, did I ever tell you about the ONE time I thought it would be funny to fart ON my wifes back?

I'm allowed to fart if she farts first - and then I can only go tit-for-tat, and she out farts me every time. She usually fires up AFTER I've been to the toilet so I can't retaliate.

Well....it seems better today. The contrast is better. I don't know if it fits on my page any better, because I'm not home right now.

But it isn't any worse, so I guess that's good.:confused:

Some threads when I get to the bottom the page numbers are off the screen on the right, so you have go to the top, or click and type in the page number to continue reading the thread. The contrast is better, the font is better, seems theres even more space used on top now for ads, and I realize you can't run the place for free, but I hate the Welcome/Notifications bar on top of the ads. And the email notification system is now useless; I'm getting an email for every post, so I'm turning that off. And if the ad space is on top, why the google ad on the bottom?

Full width is back and is MUCH better! YAY!

RE: Ya just gotta give your wives a dutch oven, then its game over.
Yeah no question I have a smell advantage, especially after a night of drink Belgian ales!

Ya just gotta give your wives a dutch oven, then its game over.

Hahahaa... I have a friend (my dad's age actually) that we take camping with us all the time and every time learn something new about him (He's a riot around the campfire!). Anyway a couple years ago he informed us that he gave his wife one of those on their honeymoon. Don't know exactly what happened but he said he'd never do it again!

Something else to consider. The Quick Navigation at the bottom right of the page used to be a dropdown list with each forum room and a Go button beside it. That was very convenient for returning to the forum after either making a post, or reading to the bottom of the page. You now need to go to the Top, scroll down, and then click on the forum name.

Back