What wood you guys do about this??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralawler

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Okay, A girl friend of mind not as in dating just a close friend calls me yesterday about a big oak on her place her dad gave her. Said the limbs were hanging over some of the structures on the place and she would like it to disappear. She can't pay me, but she said I could have all he wood to sell.
I usually charge to do the cut plus get all the wood, depending on what i charge and if they won't some of the wood. I would say no call back when you could pay me but this girl is super fine and I wood have ask her out before Renee, but I'm 25 years older. I could use the wood but I'm not desperate for it. I guess I'm jut a sucker for a good looking girl!!!!:(

do it for free.

if i wasnt married ahhhhhhh im married and 26, dooooooo it. you super busy to were you cant get to it .?????

Okay, A girl friend of mind not as in dating just a close friend calls me yesterday about a big oak on her place her dad gave her. Said the limbs were hanging over some of the structures on the place and she would like it to disappear. She can't pay me, but she said I could have all he wood to sell.
I usually charge to do the cut plus get all the wood, depending on what i charge and if they won't some of the wood. I would say no call back when you could pay me but this girl is super fine and I wood have ask her out before Renee, but I'm 25 years older. I could use the wood but I'm not desperate for it. I guess I'm jut a sucker for a good looking girl!!!!:(

Just tell her to feed ya and provide beer (after the job) then go to town on the tree. Just think how manly you'll look with a big powerful saw in your hands. lol

Could she use the wood?:monkey:

I might be inclined to try and help her out of her quandry. She just might invite you in for dinner.;)

I could use the wood but I'm not desperate for it. I guess I'm jut a sucker for a good looking girl!!!!:(

Nothing wrong with that! Go ahead and do the job, you can never have too much wood.

Without pictures, WE CAN'T HELP!!:popcorn:

Remember that money comes in all forms!

With the current economy, bartering is getting common:)

If you want me to help you out, I will, and save you an ass kicking from Renee.:), but DON'T tell my wife.

joking aside, just think of it as a favour to a friend... You could even ask to swap favours ;)

I might be inclined to try and help her out of her quandry. She just might invite you in for dinner.;)

That wouldn't be any big deal as I'm around her more than my own daughters.
My daughter had a party last weekend to celebrate there new house and she went with me and Renee. Someone put on the new ac/dc cd and she started danceing. I don't think I've seen so many mouths drop and mad women in one spot!!!
I guess I'll do the job.

I'll do the job next weekend and see if I can get pics of her and her sisters will working and takeing pics of the tree.:clap:

That wouldn't be any big deal as I'm around her more than my own daughters.
My daughter had a party last weekend to celebrate there new house and she went with me and Renee. Someone put on the new ac/dc cd and she started danceing. I don't think I've seen so many mouths drop and mad women in one spot!!!
I guess I'll do the job.

Sounds like you might be single soon.

Ok i have to subscribe to this thread so i can see the girl who wants to give you wood, or are you giving her wood, anyway now i am confused! But at least im am subscribed

Ditto. And bring a bottle of GaryGoo with you to drink with dinner. They call it liquid crowbar, it spreads legs...

Back