What wood you guys do about this??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,did the tree got the pics can't get the camrea soft ware to run right on my old computer. I used one of the Kodak digital. My drive on the computer is partitioned into C:\ and F:\. C is almost full and when loading the soft ware its not giving me the option to move it to anther drive. My Sony camera use to show up as a separate drive but this Kodak thing doesn't. Anyway I will have the problem solved shortly please be patient. The tree measured almost 39 inches across the butt. made a good fell though no problems. Her dad asked me how old I was and I said I would be 50 in May. After sawing on this thing for 2 days he asked if I wasn't't to old for this kind of work. Any way he went into his shed and brought out a old husky 272xp and gave it to me for helping them out, Said the only thing wrong was it quit oiling. hasn't been started for about 5 years. Something maybe to play with.I've got the tree cut into fire would size pieces. next I will start ripping the rounds up so they can be loaded buy hand. I'll work on the pic problem this week as there is other stuff I'd like to post also.

Ok,did the tree got the pics can't get the camrea soft ware to run right on my old computer. I used one of the Kodak digital. My drive on the computer is partitioned into C:\ and F:\. C is almost full and when loading the soft ware its not giving me the option to move it to anther drive. My Sony camera use to show up as a separate drive but this Kodak thing doesn't. Anyway I will have the problem solved shortly please be patient. The tree measured almost 39 inches across the butt. made a good fell though no problems. Her dad asked me how old I was and I said I would be 50 in May. After sawing on this thing for 2 days he asked if I wasn't't to old for this kind of work. Any way he went into his shed and brought out a old husky 272xp and gave it to me for helping them out, Said the only thing wrong was it quit oiling. hasn't been started for about 5 years. Something maybe to play with.I've got the tree cut into fire would size pieces. next I will start ripping the rounds up so they can be loaded buy hand. I'll work on the pic problem this week as there is other stuff I'd like to post also.

Cool deal man. The 272xp is a really great saw!!

So much of my life wasted here with nothing to show for it. :censored:

pics yet?

I've been checking this post for at least a week or so now, and no pics yet. Starting to wonder if it's all just a trick to get us read the post. If its for real I can't wait to see em.:popcorn:

pics yet?

I've been checking this post for at least a week or so now, and no pics yet. Starting to wonder if it's all just a trick to get us read the post. If its for real I can't wait to see em.:popcorn:

What about help?

Your going to need at least one guy to help rope it down.
Is he going to work for free?

As far as working for the wood. When I can give my mortgage company a load of wood for a payment, I'll do jobs for the wood.

Unfortunately I suck at sarcasm not only on the internets, but also in real life...

Not true! I thought it was pretty funny, and I know funny!

Now what I don't think is funny at all is the LACK OF PICTURES!

ok i call bs. I think the op should have started out... It was a day like any other day...
This is obviously a post meant for a men's magazine forum;)
there is no "girl" or pictures... We've been duped, all 116 posters.
Everyday i check this thread for the lovely lass and....nothing.
This is someone's idea of a sick joke.
It never happened:)

i'll be back tomorrow -- just to make sure :cheers:

+1

Well this thread is 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
If you do have pics: Plug in camera. Dont download. Go to Photobucket.com and set up an acct. Select and download pics onto photobucket straight from the camera. Use open another browser window and start a post here. Then copy and paste the image codes of the pics from photobucket from the browser open to photobucket to the your post here on the other browser window. This broad better be hot. Make sure to include pics of the wood. The tree you cut down not yours please.

Back