What Would It Be Like If We Were All In A Logging Camp Together?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slayer the first thing you will have to do upon arrival is apologize for Maryland's favorite daughter Nancy Pelosi. And bring us crab cakes. I think our Rocky Mountain oysters are the same as your oysters so we're good there. Ready to start cutting?
oh we don't claim any of those on that side of the bridge lol, theres two Marylands lol. crab cakes can do. falling, yea but ima get one of those light weight 36" bars first, the solid might weight me down in that thin air on a mountain..............

Randy gonna call me a wus now lol

Bob a Camp air wing is a great idea! You can take out any bears from above. Just don't shoot Northman.

Don't shoot Northman...okay, got it. Only large hairy animals that aren't wearing Mac Ts will be targeted.

As alternate targets how 'bout people from Iowa?

Slowp, that new pickups with all the antennas, cushy seats, satelite radio and multiple cup holders have already been taken. There were four of them. Three went to 'ologists because since they never go to the woods the pickups will stay new looking longer. Some old guy got the fourth one. Seniority ya know. :laugh:

The old truck when it was brand new. It was easy riding but lacked a little bit in clearance and that was the first year of that grill style so it was ridiculed frequently.
new pickup0001.JPG

I'll need a treecoder gun too.
Old Tree Killer0001.JPG

I won't need the super secret if you know the formula they will kill you paint.

:hi: Well, I can foresee that all this loving will soon spread past camp and cause my business to dry up. I reckon that I'll just take down my shingle and hitch a ride to hang with RandyMac. I hope he'll teach me how to play poker ... or something else useful.

images

Ron

This camp sounds like it will be long on cutters and short on 'riggin' men, landing crew and truckers. Sounds like it will go belly up pretty fast. I have to say the grub don't sound so good either.:(
All this talk about foresters (all small case lettering):buttkick:brings up an important job you are leaving out "foreman":bowdown:. Now one might think this is the guy that runs things. Not so, The most important job of a foreman is to meet the Sales administrator as soon as they drive up, then steer them away from anything that might upset them. Usually this is done by asking if they will take a look at something down the road like a culvert or possible danger trees. It is all good, they end the day happy because they spay painted a few trees, everybody keeps working and anything else won't seem so important tomorrow:dancing:.

Back