Whats behind the Name

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all have handles/nic-names etc. and most don't go by their real names here on this forum. This was asked by my wife (there's a cop-out) anyway I told her I would ask the guys and gals anyway. So fire away.

Rotax Robert

I worked the jungles of Nam as a young man and have worked timber for the majority of my life plus the fact I don't play well with others is why an old friend from down under called me a bloody dingo. I play with this confounded tv machine in the winter because I am getting old and arty works on me, but I stay in the bush as much as I can

Dave

I'm on some fishing forums, but CapnJoe just would not have worked here. I was filling out my membership form for AS and trying to decide on what to call myself when I decided I'd go split some firewood and think about it some more. All I could think about while I worked was splitting logs.....

ASB....my initials,

151......the Bacardi product that long ago taught me to have a respect for the effects of alcohol.

Doggonetrees is an extended version of our company name-DauGone Trees- which is abreviated from our last name- Daughdrill. Easier for the check writers to spell!:laugh:

God this is an old one.

Since I last owned up I've changed my name to Louise

My first name is Stuart.
Last name is Pidasso.
Yup, Stu Pidasso.
I figgured I'd be picked on with my real name so.... Kevinj it is. :smoking:

Just kidding of course.
First name, middle initial.

Last edited:
Berryman70? I grow & market Strawberries, & use the name on a lot of market farming forums, & email. Just easier to keep track of one name.
70 is the county route I live on. Can't believe I hadn't come across this thread before now, real name Don Palmer.

I'm an anesthesiologist. The first time I logged on I was at work, so I was being the gasman.

Latest posts

Back