What's the scoop on husqvana warranty?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ####. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Chris farley, I like your taste! :msp_thumbup:

just to add iam sure a good dealer will work with you if your xp saw failed after 6months of use. so its not black and white but gray.

Warranty is only as good as the dealer, I've seen stuff 5 years old get covered, it's on a case by case basis with Husqvarna. And from experience, if we dealers feel that the need is there Husqvarna will typically step up to the plate and do something, almost reguardless of age.

i hate to burst your bubble about echo,, a good friend of mine is an echo tech and he is instructed by echo to look for anything and everything so a problem is not covered by the warranty,, he has showed me several little things that echo denied a warranty claim for,, so to me the warranties are useless

Alot depends on the distributor and dealer, at my dealership we dont care if Echo pays for the repair or the customer pays for the repair, what we do care about is keeping the customer happy and coming back to the store, so I look for any and every way to warranty anything I can, unless its been clearly abused or straight gassed.

just to add iam sure a good dealer will work with you if your xp saw failed after 6months of use. so its not black and white but gray.

Liked stated above, warranty is only as good as the dealer, I know around here some dealers end up paying if Husqvarna decides not to cover it. Its all about the relationship you have with your dealer.

Latest posts

Back