When I Was Young, Stupid and had Hair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a fella I met in a bar in Arizona once said......."I ain't goin bald........that's just my ninety mile an hour forehead" LOL!! he was riding a maxed out Rocket 3 Beeza.........

Guess I kept my Harley and muh hair all these years.....'59 Harley Duo Glide is taking the years better than the hair color though.......she's stihl shiny and black.......th hair?...not so much....

I think I was singing dirty sea shantys to the bride in this one...LOL!!!Isle au Haut and Bay 285.jpg

I was getting bald in the front.......sorta felt funny with a mullet. :laugh:

Mine had some gray in it when I sent it in. They can dye it.

My wife cuts 12 - 14" off of her hair every few years and sends it in.

My daughter cuts her pony tail off every few years and sends in. She gets to see some of the kids as they go through cancer treatments now as she is on the board of her High Schools Riley Children's Hospital Dance Marathon Team. They usually raise about 100,000 bucks to help the kids. She went door to door last week asking for donations. I was a little concerned about her going door to door all over town till she told me the boy going with her looked like a Lumber Jack. Hmmmm, now I'm worried about something different.... :eek:

As for my hair, I get tired of it at about an inch long, and get it cut. I go from handsome to homeless real quick with long hair. So not a good idea as I usually get to work half asleep and lean toward the homeless look. I will leave the donation of hair to my girl.

Back