When will they kill the 346?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't ask how long they'd be keeping 2153's around.

I just bought it before I missed the boat entirely.

But if I can find a 346xp too around here I'll buy it too.

The king is dead, long live the king!

I finally got some trigger time behind a nmurph muff modded OE 346 and it's pretty darn impressive. My 261 out torques it in bigger wood, but it's a far more nimble limber and keeps up with the stock 261 in any wood smaller than about 10 to 12".

Bums me out I'll be returning it to the father in law. :)

Could this be the last one?

3DBE0FCE-B5BD-4577-9783-AA47023355F1-2120-00000190FD632374.jpg

at the price on that taf they are a 100 bucks higher than what i can get one for

My local dealer ordered a 346 triobrake by accident, they told me i can have it for $20 less than what they have in it. I wouldnt give 200 for it, might be the ugliest saw ever made. Not sure what husky was thinking, and the sideways balance would definitely be shot to heck.

who cares, after running a 550xp, its no wonder husky finally killed the weak and under performing 346.

Who's got stock?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a place to purchase a non-Trio 346xp? (at a decent price would be helpful) The one I have now has lasted a very long time with much more than just casual use. What can I say, I'm a believer and resist change. Just my preference.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a place to purchase a non-Trio 346xp? (at a decent price would be helpful) The one I have now has lasted a very long time with much more than just casual use. What can I say, I'm a believer and resist change. Just my preference.

There's a couple left at the local dealer. How far are ya from SW Michigan?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Thanks to all the helpful folks out there. I pulled the trigger on one to backup my old 45cc model that has been old reliable for many years. Had a tough time finding one in the northeast due to the recent storm. Christmas is coming and I've been good so this will be my reward. :D

Latest posts

Back