Where to get husky 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked mine up from the dealer about 30 minutes ago. I've got a 20 Techlite bar at home to go on it. I've been looking forward to trying this saw out.

Found 2 in stock in Northern Rhode Island, about 35-40 miles from Boston. I'll PM ya.

edit: Looks like I miss ya' by a day, sorry.

Last edited:
Don't assume I didn't buy from a sponsor. :)

Usually sponsors names get mentioned, especially when the transaction was as good as you said it was ;) That's why they sponsor :smile2:

Usually sponsors names get mentioned, especially when the transaction was as good as you said it was ;) That's why they sponsor :smile2:

Maybe....but imagine how bored you would be if I made things that simple. :)

Last edited:
There's an interesting one I saw linked to off of the "saw it on ebay" thread.
It is quite expensive, but just reading the build description, I'll call it "interesting". I believe the builder has been discussed before here.

http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/9809-124.htm#post3348243

LOL, if even half the stuff he's claiming is true, Husqvarna should have hired him to design their saws 20 years ago. I love the tuned expansion chamber muffler that looks like a 346 XP muffler with a couple pipes welded on. And the material he wraps on the handle that reduces vibes by 80%! LOL! Yeah Stihl and Husqvarna wasted decades developing spring AV when all they had to do is wrap the handles with some tape.

The lower transfer work on that eBay saw doesn't hold a candle to the craftsmanship exhibited in Mastermind's 346XP thread a while back.

Then he posts a question to himself on the auction, which is not really a question of course: "THE WORD BADASS CANT EVEN SIT DOWN AT THE SAME TABLE WITH IT !!!" ROTFLMAO!!! Oh man that is some golden comedy. What an arse clown.

Back