Where's John Ellison?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John away

Last post was Oct 11th.

Three months.

His wisdom and multi falling geographic background are missed.

Maybe he has a lousy computer like this one and it goes gunnysack and the battery is shot and it won't run constantly on AC and the guy can't sawder (how do you spell that) the part anymore so he has to figure out whether to buy a new one and just doesn't want to so he puts up with the blinking screen of doom.
:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Maybe he has a lousy computer like this one and it goes gunnysack and the battery is shot and it won't run constantly on AC and the guy can't sawder (how do you spell that) the part anymore so he has to figure out whether to buy a new one and just doesn't want to so he puts up with the blinking screen of doom.
:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Sounds like you know about such things! Remember, rubber mallets solve all and leave no marks. :cheers:

That's it! Yup, cruised by the laptops at the Wal Marche they are now under $500 but with upcoming fees for asbestos inspections, etc. I would prefer to drag this one out....now back to the thread....

Donde esta' John Ellison?

Whatcha say? Whare is Juan Who?

Hi Everyone,
Slowp had it right, the old computer and our dial-up con. were so slow that I got disgusted with it and shut er down. Actually the ISP went belly up. New computer + broadband connection are amazing, I can look at the pics immediately instead of falling asleep while waiting for them to download.

Looks like lots of good topics, Forestry and Logging has a lot of traffic now.
I've got a lot of interesting reading material. Its good to be back.

Hi Everyone,
Slowp had it right, the old computer and our dial-up con. were so slow that I got disgusted with it and shut er down. Actually the ISP went belly up. New computer + broadband connection are amazing, I can look at the pics immediately instead of falling asleep while waiting for them to download.

Looks like lots of good topics, Forestry and Logging has a lot of traffic now.
I've got a lot of interesting reading material. Its good to be back.

Glad you're back. :cheers:

Yes, good you are back. There are some here who are "fallers", but you are a faller, for real.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back