Which one will it be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd just keep the Snellerized MS261. It would get most of my wood cutting handled just fine. I'm getting too old to sling around big saws all the time anyway.

As much as i wood like it to be my 460 since i live in realville it wood be the 5100 cause at my age we can git more done with it.
tough call tho

For a user..............My 5100 no doubt about it!
BUT
I will never give up the three that my buddy gave me before he died.

Tell the government they will need to take my guns before they start taking my saws.........................and tell them to send LOTS of folks when they start!

Mike

Gov. will take our guns first, cause then the gov can take anything they want
after they have our guns.

TT

My 7000 Partner with heated grips, nice power, and sound, and everyone loves Partner's, so the EPA will probably say `You can keep all the Partner saws you want they are exempt, they are in the classic category'

Before it was a real race saw, hot woods port, pipe, on gas, unlimited coil, race chain, 11 tooth sprocket. It's much faster now.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1V6lPNZCd8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1V6lPNZCd8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's one bad saw blood! Very cool!
I'd have to keep my 7900. Very powerful and light saw!

Is this true? The EPA said this? Those guys are getting pretty saucy, aren't they? Can someone direct me to that little nugget, I've got to read it.

Living where I live now, I think the 346XP I'm building up will be my saw of choice. It'll will cut 95% of everything I need. If I ever move to the coast (he said, hopefully) where the wood quality goes up, It'll end up being a 395, I think, for milling purposes. I love wood working more than I love firewood cutting.

Great thread for us guys who aren't getting much of a Christmas... thanks, Brad!

Tell the government they will need to take my guns before they start taking my saws.........................and tell them to send LOTS of folks when they start!

Mike

That was sort of what I was thinking, when the feds want you to give up your property it's a signal that you need to hoard more.
Just like in 1933 when they told us nobody needed more than an ounce of gold, and we needed to convert all the rest into dollars. Then they stole 1/3 of everybody's savings by devaluing the dollar immediately after their gold was converted to dollars.

I always figured that most people DIDN'T give up their gold in 1933, because they would have started a civil war if they'd been successfully robbed like that.

Latest posts

Back