Which one will it be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I'm a little bored:)

The EPA has announced that no one man needs to own more than one chainsaw. Yes, I mean one and only one chainsaw. Which one are you going to keep?

I will be keeping my MS440 with a ported 460 topend. It can do just about anything. I would tell you about my number 2 and 3 picks, but it doesn't matter since I can only keep one.

I dont own the one I could just have one of. I could probably get by with my 290. If I can still buy one to have just one of, probably an 044.

For a user..............My 5100 no doubt about it!
BUT
I will never give up the three that my buddy gave me before he died.

Tell the government they will need to take my guns before they start taking my saws.........................and tell them to send LOTS of folks when they start!

Mike

So far, my ported 056 mag2, does wonders for the upper body. Like bob said, bars from 16-42" should do the trick ;)

out of all of mine. it would be a toss up between my 14" cs370 and the cs450p.... these two just rip threw the wood,awesome saws.i haven't tuned the others yet, so things could change yet.:hmm3grin2orange:.

Latest posts

Back