Which one will it be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be my ole super Xl, bin through hell & high water (literally) sets months at a time. And three pulls, it fires. Mostly sentimental.

I STILL haven't put the 272 top end on the Jred 630, and I don't have a 262, so I'm going to say the 076. I love running that saw.

Only "Saw"

Well it would be the "Wild Thing" POS that I do not presently own but will be there before they get here . And when they see that POS they will Realize I must be a D.A. and leave me and my REAL saws the HE!! alone!!

If that doesn't work , well those '06 loads with the .22 sabots will have to work their magic!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If I could only own one saw it would be A Huisky 390 or a Stihl 660. One saw does it all. You cant make a small saw cut big but you can make a big saw cut small if you want to.

bidness oprrtuny

looks like the bootleg/ smuggling / mafia saw market might be a way to make a couple of tax free bucks

" hey tony, i'm looking for a throwaway wildthing with the serial numbers filed off ..dont worry ,ll throw it in the river when i'm done with the hit...i mean job:chainsawguy:

Back