Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overclock

Overclock

High Performance
Well in my opinion Brushape had a lot of good info that could have been shared with this forum ,as he seemed to know a lot about saws and making stuff ,but the haters ran him off

In a Brush Ape's world, the flow of information and the camaraderie would be emphasized. Some of us are a bit avuncular by nature. It comes from being raised among loggers.

Agree but sometimes the "delivery" method is more critical then the "information".

You need a thick skin on these interwebs. They used to say in the bush, "Be careful who you piss off."

Trx250r180

Trx250r180

Saw polisher
Since 99% of the people on this forum are not loggers ,i bet they have not a clue what a brush ape is ,here it is ,

BRUSH APE
A logger, usually a chokerman. You'd better be smiling when you call a logger this name, or be a very good friend.

Mike from Maine

Mike from Maine

Read that the ms362 is awesome!!!
Well in my opinion Brushape had a lot of good info that could have been shared with this forum ,as he seemed to know a lot about saws and making stuff ,but the haters ran him off
I hate it when mods ban the best members.

I think they were picked on in high school.

Franny K
Didn't he start off making threads with the purpose of informing folks something but a couple of pages later it became obvious he was wrong in the first place. Example kerf being different for different gague drive links. After the comment do as I say or pay me to fix it and maybe I won't want to I disregarded him. Post stuff about removing floor tiles with a plastic feling wedge in the chainsaw section, I wouldn't do something like that.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
Then it all went horribly off track...

On another note, I used an old school 026 all day today...
It's a contender for weight and generally good performance, but lacks in the power department compared to the 346xp..
But I do like it..
Very slim and nimble..

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite

It's a contender for weight and generally good performance, but lacks in the power department compared to the 346xp..
But I do like it..
Very slim and nimble..
Does yours have this yello sticka?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419730210.668505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419730098.756580.jpg

Yup!!

sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head

But I do like it..
Very slim and nimble..
A person can get a whole lot of wood cut with a strong 50cc saw, eh Matt...

Latest posts