Why do we spend time on this site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think to prove you guys are real you should bring your saws and come to Missouri and cut all my wood for me. I'll provide all the oak you want to cut. That will show her.

Scott

I came here looking for information, and moved right in. Sadly, I was at a point in my life where business had driven me to a point that I had lost my sense of humor. Took everything too serious, and very literally. After taking good natured jabbing to seriously, and almost quite hanging out here, I realized my mistakes in life.
Thanks guys for restoring my sense of humor.Now I can laugh at myself right along with everyone else!
:cheers:

Glad to be of service yard boy.:rock:

Boredom brings me here. With short days and long hours it is nearly dark by the time I can get to the woods. Insomnia brings me back after I get up in the middle of the night.

As far as being for real ? Yeah ! no worries.

Whenever I'm on the computer I always keep a tab open on the AS. Heating with wood takes up a lot of time so I'm always interested in what folks are doing to make things easier. Learned quite a bit too!:chainsaw:

K7NUT;1380078 This is a few years ago at the old house said:
Your better half's a real pretty lady K7:cheers:

LOL!!!

I'd be the ugliest Lesbian on record since Janet Reno!

I came here to learn stuff, and found the signal to noise ratio here is pretty favorable with few "Gun shop Commando's", so it has stuck.

Plain 'ol normal folks it seems to me. Gawd I hope your wife ain't right... If she is, I'm heading to Katmandu,shaving my head and join them guys in the robes sitting on rocks.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Loved the woodshark comment. I actually still own a Poulan "Wild thing". I know why they call it 'wild'. If you could get one to stay running, that would be wild.

I've stopped in for a gander several times in the past....been in the tree trade for many years. Only started posting recently on account of being cooped up this winter and wanting a bit of a break from routine.

The wood burning section's what led me to hang around a spell. We cut wood and many of us burn it so, ipso facto, we get bored sitting by the woodstove.

What would one do without broadband?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m71m-LBqFQ

TS

My equipment may not be as big as that being slung by many of the other members but, I assure you I've got it, and I use it according to it's designed purposes.

I originally stumbled accross AS looking for some tips on scrounging up some firewood (on which topic I was helped a lot) and stuck around to learn from those who obviously know more than I. There are a lot of freindly and knowledgable people here, and if they are like me, many have a hard time finding like minded people closer to home. So, we come here.

I originally stumbled accross AS looking for some tips on scrounging up some firewood

Me the same way, really. I was always looking for service info on Stihl chain saws and Google would always come up with this site, so I finally broke down and joined. Glad I did, there are alot of helpful people here and we ALL have cabin fever!:cry: We all want to go out and cut...:chainsaw:

Pa is really Ma!!!!!!!!!

Thats what someone told me anyhow>As for myself,lesbians and i have the same taste excluding the bulldykes,only lipstick lesbos need apply......sorry Pa.

My wife asks me why I am on this site and I tell her I'm just looking at Boiler P o r n.

Seriously I have learned alot from you guys and appreciate it very much.

Now I got to go and look at some Chainsaw P o r n..

People tell me that I'm unreal all the time.

You are not reading this post. It does not exist. If you can read this post, you exist only in a state of non-existence.
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. ...

:greenchainsaw:

Seriously though, I came here from a search for chain grinder info and found the wealth of knowledge amazing and I never left.(except to go to the bathroom)
:cheers:

Yeah I am real also, found the site via Google, probably 'outdoor wood stoves' or something like that. I find myself checking in the morning and evening this time of year. Lots to learn here for sure. The summer months every few weeks, seems like I am busy mowing and doing outside stuff more.

When I joined I had a loaner saw, my FIL's 029, now I seemed to lost count :)

Back