Why I will never buy Stihl again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommie,

Another job, eh? Soon as I get back from Arkansas. You want the head or the whole body brought to Leesburg?

Joat

Naa leave his ole body, just bring me his head. I got a old board off the outhouse I'm gonna mount it on. Still deciding how high I'm gonna put it on the wall, eye level or waist level,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Everything around here is 10% corn at least. Are you joking about the 100LL fuel? I think the fuel guy at the airport would stand there with his mouth wide open if I said "top it off both sides and throw couple gallons in the can too, skip" LOL.

Lot's of guys here run 100LL. Your oil will work. But, the ultra will burn much cleaner. I now use my stockpile of reg stihl oil in my pos pushmower and weedwacker. WDO

Does this mean the stockpile of oil that I have currently is no longer recommended?

Not sure how serious you are about having a stockpile, but I've read on this forum that 2-cycle is best used up rather than let sit. I'd never thought about it before, and mixed whatever I had no matter how long it had sat, but before I found this forum I never had a saw I gave a rat's gluteus maximus about. My plan with my 361 is to switch to Ultra after a couple gallons mixed with conventional to break in. If I can find Ultra, nobody seems to carry it locally. Now about your stockpile. When I read about 2-cycle oil getting old and degrading I thought of my mom, who is a health nut and keeps flax oil in her freezer to keep it from oxidizing. Eh? Let's see how that balloon fares.

Jack

Naa leave his ole body, just bring me his head. I got a old board off the outhouse I'm gonna mount it on. Still deciding how high I'm gonna put it on the wall, eye level or waist level,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Nasty old pervert!

nah, i filled one paper a while ago..........................

you guys are all cool.................................

job is still in business

Space did you die with your mouth open, I need to know. If ya did I'm mounting your head waist high on my wall,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Just so you know, my teeth work real well, and I've got a razor implanted in my jaw line.

I do inhale, thats what smoking is all about. I was gonna run for mayor but the the town council found out about my arson, I mean gas and go biz and started spreading the word. I figured I best drop my run instead of burning all their dayumm houses down,LOLOLOLOLOL

If you used E85 for your house calls, you could apply for and get an Obama-Grant!

Whatttttttttttttttt, hell Fish when did you ever care what I say,LOLOL

All kidding aside I'm only going by what the man is saying and nothing more. If that piston shows scoring on both sides I will come back and go well now, Fish was right and I was too trusting and wrong to do so, hows that Fish, deal???

sniff...................................................

troy g where you at in sask? i'm half hour southwest of saskatoon

So where does that put you from Pike Lake? Got my degree in Saskatoon back in the mid 90s and still love the city. Don't get there as much I would like even though my brother still lives up there.

Presently living in a small town in the south-west corner of Saskatchewan, I am approximately 13 miles away from the Alberta border and about 1 hour out of Medicine Hat.

not far from pike lake about 10-15 minutes, i am just southwest of delisle. cut lots of firewood not far from pike lake in the community pastures.

Latest posts

Back